View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 02:56 PM   #20
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyd View Post
I use a set of clippers one mine every week or every other week. I don’t “shave” them with a razor, just a trim. It’s much faster & looks the same. I’ve had women say it feels stubbly but by the time we get to that point the deal is done! Lol
Lol. Yeah. I do the same with my chest. I was using a beard trimmer for a long time which took a long time because the blade is so small. I recently got a Remington Body trimmer that I like a lot. It actually comes with a handle attachment for your back but like I said, don’t need that. I plan on competing so maybe I’ll give them a shave this winter but idk. I already feel so vain shaving my chest and the Crown Jewels. Lol. And it’s a lot of surface area. I cut my own hair too and it’s all just too time consuming. I’m about to shave the head again cause I’m tired of the hair product ritual every morning. I could get an extra 5-10min at the gym. Lol.
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote