Squat question...............

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZERKER

Originally posted by John Benz
    Z, it's good to have you back and taking the high road here. Before you started drinking, you were a very popular member. Glad to see the old ZERKER back once more. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and hope you're doing well.

-JB-
    Thank you...and Yeh when i was Drinking and Popping Norcs....i wasnt a very fun person to be with,hence the reason i lost many"friends"..and i was on a track i did NOT want to go back on(been there,done that).anyhow.....Turkey Day was GREAT, major food,family,good times.....I prefer me/and all who associate with prefer to hang with the Sober ZERKER...................Z

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by Lokedogg
      It used to be that way with me. I never had any beef with him even when we didn't agree. Wasn't till he started all that crazy bullshit threats & idiocy that I developed a big problem. But if he's done with that shit , there's nothing for me to have a problem over. I think Sadies real problem is she wants people to talk about her picture. And that can't very well be happening if the thread's being hijacked with flames. So one of you guys better throw in some sort of compliment real fast-like. Hahaaha
      Yeh Loke.....Im Man enough to admit when im wrong...all the shit i said to u is when i was in a state of mind that i do NOT like,and neither do my associates"friends"...and as well I have"Issues"...Anger and Psych,which im working on.fucking aint easy for me...and I tend to take shit real personal and just react,thats just been my conditioning......Z

Comment

• ZERKER

Ok.SADIE.......u look Great.any updated pics...u can email them if u like.....Z

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by ZERKER
          Exactly,as u stated its the Internet Sadie,Im a changed man,i dont take the Internet seriously,im learning to manage my Anger issues,one not taking Internet shit personal....maybe u having a bad day?.....................Z
          THANK GOD lol bout time hun

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by ZERKER
            Ok.SADIE.......u look Great.any updated pics...u can email them if u like.....Z
            LOL sure thing hun ill do that when i get home since ur stupid phone hates receiving files from me lol

my avi is new.. took it last weekend..

Comment

• ZERKER

Originally posted by Sadie
              LOL sure thing hun ill do that when i get home since ur stupid phone hates receiving files from me lol

Nice AVI...oh and its not my phones fault its yours damn it!...I have At&T...top notch...hehe......Z

Comment

• ZERKER

THANK GOD lol bout time hun
                I know im hard headed....i just saw what i was doing and it was no good,im choosing the right fucking path now,away from the shit and stupid people...........Z

Comment

• John Benz
                  Vet
                  • Jan 2004

Sadie your new avi is smokin hot!

Comment

• Sadie

thanks john i am really starting to like the rubber clothes look.. beats the shit out of vinyl hehe

Comment

• mrhtbd

thanks i suddenly have a sweep lol sometimes it just takes a little tweak to things for the gains to actually happen.. i have been beating the shit out of my legs for yrs and its this split that makes the difference lol took long enough huh hehe
                      Wow, Sadie, nice transition! The sweep is definately more noticable.

Comment

• ZERKER

Im digging the outfit..............Z

Comment

Working...