Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hugemidget
    • May 2007

Originally posted by OLYMPIAN
    Looks great.. but you might never obtain a shredded mid section ..why? the diet that youre following is ridiculous low in cals youre body is gonna hold onto that little extra bit of fat , there is no way it's gonna let it go at 150 total cals per day...specially when u consume them in one sitting.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!! been trying to tell her that for a couple months now. If she keeps this diet up, she gonna turn into one of those Skinny fat chicks. her body is chewing away at her muscle and her metabolism is in camel mode.
    POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Sadie

Originally posted by Hugemidget
      THANK YOU!!!!!!! been trying to tell her that for a couple months now. If she keeps this diet up, she gonna turn into one of those Skinny fat chicks. her body is chewing away at her muscle and her metabolism is in camel mode.
      sorry but dont you think that would have happened or atleast started by now... been over 2 months. im keeping all my muscle and the bf is dropping off fast as all hell... and if i was losing muscle then my bf% wouldnt be going down since its fat vs muscle not just a size measurement

Comment

• Hugemidget
        • May 2007

Originally posted by Sadie
        sorry but dont you think that would have happened or atleast started by now... been over 2 months. im keeping all my muscle and the bf is dropping off fast as all hell... and if i was losing muscle then my bf% wouldnt be going down since its fat vs muscle not just a size measurement
        Im at loss for words, Ill just take my abs and striated shoulders, and go elsewhere.
        POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Trapology
          • Jan 2007

Its nothing something that happins overnight, its something your just going to notice 1 day

by keeping your carps that low, and in one sitting like oly and huge said, your body thinks its starving so everytime u eat a carb it just puts it into storage, so no matter what your doing, how much cardio/supplements/working out u do your body is always going to store fat because it goes into starvation mode
          Some Men Aren't Looking For Anything Logical, Like Money. They Can't Be Bought, Bullied, Reasoned or Negotiated With. Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

youre on anabolics ..thats why.

You know youre my girl but i gotta be honest if you continue this type of eating i dont think im gonna like how this movie is gonna end, if you know what i mean.
            Last edited by Guest; 04-06-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Sadie

youre on anabolics ..thats why.

You know youre my girl but i gotta be honest if you continue this type of eating i dont think im gonna like how this movie is gonna end, if you know what i mean.
              yes i know being on is why im not losing muscle and i am just taking advantage of that thats all... and stop being so dramatic i really am fine. im leaner then ever stronger then ever and almost sufficantly happy with the way my body is coming along

Comment

• rippedfreak
                Banned
                • Dec 2005

150 cals a day???wtff..are you crazy?? wats your protein intake?

Comment

• rippedfreak
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2005

n how long have you been on that...2 months you said?

Comment

• Sadie

basically i eat a 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a scoop of protein prewo and ya been since the beginning of feb

Comment

• Thate
                      Vet
                      • Mar 2007

basically i eat a 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a scoop of protein prewo and ya been since the beginning of feb
                      and that is it for the ENTIRE day? WTF?! lol

Comment

• OLYMPIAN

Originally posted by Thate
                        and that is it for the ENTIRE day? WTF?! lol
                        Yup ,thats it..and i was wrong..thats about 70 cals..

Comment

• meateater

Well, that's more than the D-mann Diet (1 banana eod)......LOL.

Comment

• Hugemidget
                            • May 2007

this girl is a freak of nature.
                            POPTARTS BIAATCH!!!

Comment

• Mick-G
                              VET
                              • Jan 2005

You look really pretty Sadie..

Comment

• D
                                Vet
                                • May 2007

Looks great.. but you might never obtain a shredded mid section ..why? the diet that youre following is ridiculous low in cals youre body is gonna hold onto that little extra bit of fat , there is no way it's gonna let it go at 150 total cals per day...specially when u consume them in one sitting.
                                Seriously?????????
                                Everything I say/post/pm is strictly for entertainment purposes. DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING I SAY SERIOUSLY! Thanks

Comment

Working...