X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shovel
    VET
    • Jul 2011

Who Does Cardio?

Just curious on who does it and what you do for cardio...
    Semper Fi
  • stumpyone
    • Jan 2012

Been lazy for long time but bout to throw it back in. Would rather use all my energy slangin weight then piss it away on cardiovascular but being as my feet and upper chest are turning blue think I need to work on my circulation a bit. Flame not, blood work next week and gonna donate.
    shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank

My back & leg days are my cardio.

Comment

• DLEATO

I stop doing sprints a while back, but even then i dont classify them as cardio that much since there so great for putting on muscle

Comment

• Freezerdude

I'm slowly starting back doing it, Before my surgery I was up walking 3 miles ever Morning with the wife she does 5 miles ED and I was really starting to tell a big difference in that stubborn love handle fat to.. So soon I'll be back to my morning walks..

Comment

• IBBAdmin
            VET
            • Jun 2012

when I want to trim down I do high dose clen,lol.. Only do cardio if I was getting ready for a show, and since I am retired from competing, I will try not to do it,lmao

Comment

• ozzy69
              Assistant Admin
              • Jun 2011

cardio?

Comment

• BikerTrash
                Vet
                • Aug 2011

Im with ozzy on this one.! What is this thing u call cardio?

Comment

• BigSickD
                  Vet
                  • May 2004

I do 30min on the stairmill after my workout, except leg day. On non workout days, I do about 45 min to an hour on my home treamill or stationary bike. Cardio about 5-6 times a week.
                  BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• beast
                    Vet
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by BigSickD
                    I do 30min on the stairmill after my workout, except leg day. On non workout days, I do about 45 min to an hour on my home treamill or stationary bike. Cardio about 5-6 times a week.
                    That's about exactly what I did. I am now resting my entire body, coming off the sauce, no cardio just pushing weights and eating. Even our metabolism's need a break or we'll find our self having to do 3 hours cardio on no carbs to show prep! Fuck That!!
                    Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• Shovel
                      VET
                      • Jul 2011

Exactly why these guys look great. Cardio... ^^^
                      Semper Fi

Comment

• A.B
                        VET
                        • Jun 2004

Currently no. In post pct mode and will still be a month or so before cardio restartes at the gym. 2 miles on the treadmill. That's it.

Comment

• beast
                          Vet
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Shovel
                          Exactly why these guys look great. Cardio... ^^^
                          It's nice to be able to cut fat at 2.5mph 8% incline holding a conversation! Meanwhile the woman next to me that's been on fat burners for 2 years is running 8minute miles and gaining weight!! lol
                          Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• BigSickD
                            Vet
                            • May 2004

Originally posted by beast
                            That's about exactly what I did. I am now resting my entire body, coming off the sauce, no cardio just pushing weights and eating. Even our metabolism's need a break or we'll find our self having to do 3 hours cardio on no carbs to show prep! Fuck That!!
                            Yep, I am taking a break in about 4 weeks...
                            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• clutchitalian
                              • Sep 2011

I do 20 min after my workouts and around 40 min on my off days....

Comment

Working...