Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Bodybuilding and Fitness Discussion > Over 50 and beyond.
User Name
Password

Old 11-04-2023, 11:24 AM   #31
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
You.mean like don't hijack other people's threads and start your own? That type of thing?

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 12:30 PM   #32
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
You.mean like don't hijack other people's threads and start your own? That type of thing?
Roughy. didnt know you could handle the ban hammer with such dexterity. Id better watch what I post.
millenium girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2024, 02:41 PM   #33
hammer2204

hammer2204 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
How many times a week do you workout? How long are your workouts? How many breaks a year do you take?
I hit the gym three times a week cardio, weights, cardio, and a bit of swimming. Sometimes it's a bit of a struggle, but I'm getting into the groove.
hammer2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 12:23 PM   #34
BigTex
VET

BigTex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by millenium girl View Post
How many times a week do you workout? How long are your workouts? How many breaks a year do you take?
I am 68 and my wife is 62 we both hit the gym 3 days a week and are there for 1 hour or so. Never take breaks. Both of us have been lifting since our teens.

Last edited by BigTex; 01-26-2024 at 12:26 PM..
BigTex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 04:33 AM   #35
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
i train like i always have - but i am not a role model - long cycles and hard heavy training - you would think at 59 i would learn

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 10:45 AM   #36
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
I'm still going even as turning 60 soon and now dealing with an achilles tear. Getting old isn't fun lol.
Old 02-07-2024, 04:16 AM   #37
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
I'm still going even as turning 60 soon and now dealing with an achilles tear. Getting old isn't fun lol.
for me bro it is a double pec tear - damn we are old

Old 02-07-2024, 09:30 AM   #38
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
for me bro it is a double pec tear - damn we are old
Ya that's a bitch no doubt and I just had surgery 2 weeks ago to fix it (tore it in gym accident) and now in a godawful heavy boot. Hopefully with the help of BPC/TB I can heal this quicker.
Old 02-08-2024, 03:41 PM   #39
millenium girl

millenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to allmillenium girl is a name known to all
From most answers to this thread I realize that I overtrained for years.
I joined a new gym a year ago and I changed the way I train. I do what they call a biocircuit on the latest Technogym machines 3 times a week and the other days I do pilates or yoga.
Being old sucks.
millenium girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 04:03 PM   #40
Deacon
Vet

bio what techno huh? LOL

Old 02-25-2024, 05:21 PM   #41
juggaknott2011

juggaknott2011 is on a distinguished road
Trying to get back in the swing of getting to the gym at least 5 days a week, been doing 3 mostly sometimes 4 to stay busy . I don't like to take long breaks from the gym then I get lazy lol

"We lift each other up ! We are a force alone but as a family we're unstoppable ! We build muscles and memories "

Juggaknott2011
juggaknott2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 08:08 PM   #42
MindlessWork

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggaknott2011 View Post
Trying to get back in the swing of getting to the gym at least 5 days a week, been doing 3 mostly sometimes 4 to stay busy . I don't like to take long breaks from the gym then I get lazy lol
I hear ya...and I can't wait to get back in the gym, considering I'm recovering from a torn Achilles which is a bitch to heal.
Old 02-29-2024, 12:44 PM   #43
Paramuscle

Paramuscle will become famous soon enough
I tore my left bicep in Oct and was just beginning to dial it in again and BAM, did the right so I am gonna have to wait a bit.

~PM
Paramuscle is offline   Reply With Quote