Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Member Photos
User Name
Password

Old 01-05-2024, 05:00 PM   #16
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDH View Post
Ain't hat the truth man. I've been dealing with some issues keeping me away from the gym and have no release at all. Before this shit, I hadn't missed a day in years.

Looking sharp dude.
I get it, life happens. Iíve been in a serious funk myself. Once I get home I just donít want to go anywhere. I guess you could call it depression, job related, everything else is fine.

My plan is to get back at it this week! I know once I start & get bit by the gym but again, Iíll be consistent & back on track. I need to stop with the excuses & just do it.
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:42 PM   #17
irish_2003
Vet

irish_2003 will become famous soon enoughirish_2003 will become famous soon enough
Great work..its always tough being consistent but pics make us accountable...
irish_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 07:35 PM   #18
Roc
VET

Roc is on a distinguished road
Iím glad we have the iron to get us threw life!! Some count on drugs or alcohol, but that only digs you deeper into a hole. The iron is more mentally satisfying and you can stay there as long as you need or go back and do it again in the same day if thatís your cup of tea. It has helped me threw some real battles in this life journey.

Great looking pics brother. Keep it up, keep the head down and keep pushing!!
Roc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2024, 07:02 PM   #19
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc View Post
Iím glad we have the iron to get us threw life!! Some count on drugs or alcohol, but that only digs you deeper into a hole. The iron is more mentally satisfying and you can stay there as long as you need or go back and do it again in the same day if thatís your cup of tea. It has helped me threw some real battles in this life journey.

Great looking pics brother. Keep it up, keep the head down and keep pushing!!
Agreed, the iron helps keep me sane too as I'm getting older. Staying active and working out helps keep your mind sharp and your body strong!
Old 01-09-2024, 02:26 PM   #20
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Youre not alone. My wife, its been 41 years now, has alzheimers. Its been several years since tge diagnosis so its pretty well advanced. She's still ambulatory, but i bathe her, change her diapers, feed her, take care of literally everything. Luckily i have a useless pot head unemployed dead beat son, our youngest, he's 35, our okdest is 40 now. But i let him move back in a whike back and he watches her and takes care of her during the day. I was ready to kick him out again several times but now glad i didnt. And our relationshiphas grown closer, both my wife and the son. There's a silver lining there somewhere. Youll probablyjust have to wait it out to see. Weights are my stress relieftoo so i know exactly what youre saying. Youll be fine.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 11:57 AM   #21
Silntrunin
VET

Silntrunin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyd View Post
I get it, life happens. Iíve been in a serious funk myself. Once I get home I just donít want to go anywhere. I guess you could call it depression, job related, everything else is fine.

My plan is to get back at it this week! I know once I start & get bit by the gym but again, Iíll be consistent & back on track. I need to stop with the excuses & just do it.

I think its just that time of year especially if you live in a colder climate area. Hard for me to get anything done when the Sun hasn't been out in 4-5 days and its cold AF. I hate going out myself. Lol

Trick is just to get there. Once your at the gym everything starts falling back into place.
Silntrunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 12:07 PM   #22
Silntrunin
VET

Silntrunin is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Youre not alone. My wife, its been 41 years now, has alzheimers. Its been several years since tge diagnosis so its pretty well advanced. She's still ambulatory, but i bathe her, change her diapers, feed her, take care of literally everything. Luckily i have a useless pot head unemployed dead beat son, our youngest, he's 35, our okdest is 40 now. But i let him move back in a whike back and he watches her and takes care of her during the day. I was ready to kick him out again several times but now glad i didnt. And our relationshiphas grown closer, both my wife and the son. There's a silver lining there somewhere. Youll probablyjust have to wait it out to see. Weights are my stress relieftoo so i know exactly what youre saying. Youll be fine.

That's a whole hell of a lot to deal with brother.

Been through that with my mom and now my mother in law. God bless you bro!
I didnt and still dont have what it takes to deal with that disease. So my deepest respect goes out to you. Most would put their significant other or parent in a home. I did with my mom. Recently watched my mother in law for 4 weeks and I was ready for the nut house. Just dont have that kind of patience.
Glad things have worked out as best as possible for you with all invilved. Lord knows id love to have a better relationship with my son.
Silntrunin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2024, 12:15 PM   #23
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
Sorry to hear of that and hope you can spend as much time with her and good to see your son finally turning himself around. Keep nurturing that newfound bond and he should be able to help you care for her. if you have a visiting nurse that could be of help I am sure that would be a good thing too as Alzheimers is very hard on families.

Hang in there and yes channel your stress and anger at the iron!
Old 02-28-2024, 11:02 AM   #24
MindlessWork

Hope all's going well bro!
Old 02-28-2024, 02:34 PM   #25
Paramuscle

Paramuscle will become famous soon enough
Awesome work brother

~PM
Paramuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 11:58 AM   #26
1bigun11
VET

1bigun11 will become famous soon enough
To me you look much heavier than 210. Very well done, brother!
1bigun11 is offline   Reply With Quote