VET
    • Aug 2018

HOW MUCH DOES 100 MG DIANABOL A DAY EFFECT MUSCLE

http://road2hardcoreiron.net/

https://www.myscfuel.com/

EG
  • Roughrydr
    • Oct 2017

50 a day is the most I've ever done. And it definitely created some growth.
    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• warreng
      VET
      • Dec 2018

Ime there are diminishing returns after 50 - in fact you get less results, more sides, more tolerance with a higher dose. The few times I have tried it has been an utter waste of time, and counterproductive. 25 to 50 mgs is best, and usually only pre-workout. I find I can take a little drol on off days, but shop fucks with my Bp and, esp, prostate.

Comment

• jrod
        • Jun 2010

25-30 is where I top out. Now that I’m in my mid 40’s I probably won’t do it anymore and just stick with var, maybe tbol.

Comment

• Demigod
          • Feb 2018

50 mgs was always my sweet spot.

Comment

• b52
            • Oct 2006

25 was always enough for me.

Comment

• Deacon
              Vet
              • Jan 2005

40 works for me tried 100 before just did not see much better gains
              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• Chooch
                VET
                • Oct 2009

Honestly the best results I’ve ever had from Dbol was back in the day when we’d take it every 4 hours, that’s only 30mg/day. Taking more 1x/day didn’t do nearly as well for me.

Comment

• ozzy69
                  Assistant Admin
                  • Jun 2011

^^^this!

Comment

• hammer2204
                    • Jan 2024

If the duration of the drug cycle is between 4 to 6 weeks, it is recommended to consume 30 to 50 milligrams of the drug per day. It should also be taken daily. This dosage will ensure a significant acceleration of muscle tissue growth with minimal negative impact on the body. I believe that increasing the dosage does not bring additional benefits.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by hammer2204
                      If the duration of the drug cycle is between 4 to 6 weeks, it is recommended to consume 30 to 50 milligrams of the drug per day. It should also be taken daily. This dosage will ensure a significant acceleration of muscle tissue growth with minimal negative impact on the body. I believe that increasing the dosage does not bring additional benefits.
                      Im nit sure much is actual.muscke growth as opposed to.musvle hydration. Lots of water retention in the muscles with minimal muscle growth
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• DFL
                        VET
                        • Oct 2022

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                        Im nit sure much is actual.muscke growth as opposed to.musvle hydration. Lots of water retention in the muscles with minimal muscle growth
                        For sure. Tbol is a much much better compound all around and a lot of people sleep on it.

Comment

• Deacon
                          Vet
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Chooch
                          Honestly the best results I’ve ever had from Dbol was back in the day when we’d take it every 4 hours, that’s only 30mg/day. Taking more 1x/day didn’t do nearly as well for me.
                          was that the old orignal dbol? What was it Cyagigi or some company like that - that shit was the bomb
                          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• Deacon
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by hammer2204
                            also dbol does work best when you first awake tells the body to produce more test like results

Comment

• Roughrydr
                              • Oct 2017

Anybody remember the little pink.hearts? 10 mg. That was some good stuff. 10 mg was plenty.
                              OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...