• 1bigun11
    • May 2022

Contest Pic

Masters Over 60, Last Weekend
    Attached Files
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Looking good, and what you place at?
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• wallyd
      VET
      • Aug 2015

Getting ripped, good job Bigun!

Comment

• 1bigun11
        • May 2022

Originally posted by MindlessWork
        Looking good, and what you place at?
        I got second place. Guy on the left beat me.
        Attached Files

Comment

• MindlessWork
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 1bigun11
          I got second place. Guy on the left beat me.
          Wow damn, that dude's back isn't as well defined and tapered as yours...IMO you got robbed.
          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• wallyd
            VET
            • Aug 2015

I agree with Mindless, I don’t see how he beat you & im not just saying that. It’s not like he’s blowing you away with size & your conditioning is so much better than his it’s no comparison. Sorry Bigun but I feel you got robbed too.

Comment

• Pooh6369
              VET
              • Oct 2019

You definitely got robbed, but your inspirational for us people knocking on the door of turning 60yrs old!!

Comment

• liftsiron
                Administrator
                • Nov 2003

Looking good from the one picture I see you look better to me.
                ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 1bigun11
                  • May 2022

Thanks guys.

I weighed in at 211, which is ten pounds over weight for my height for classic physique. So bodybuilding it was. Thing is I would have looked and felt better at 230, and kept a lot more size. You just never know what the judges will want.

I’ll be back next year. In meantime gonna eat and get huge, lol!

Comment

• ozzy69
                    Assistant Admin
                    • Jun 2011

Good job bud!!!

Comment

• geogroup
                      • Aug 2023

I don't know you, but I can see a pair of calves that both the guy on your left and I wish we had. Your hamstrings are dug out. Can see the cords. He is soft.

Comment

• willsgotrythm
                        Vet
                        • Jul 2012

Thanks guys.

I weighed in at 211, which is ten pounds over weight for my height for classic physique. So bodybuilding it was. Thing is I would have looked and felt better at 230, and kept a lot more size. You just never know what the judges will want.

I know I'm way late to this thread but I agree with the other guys. Just from this back pick, you are way better than this guy. You gotta great attitude though!!! You'll get em next year!!

Comment

• 1bigun11
                          • May 2022

I appreciate the kind words.

I have been screwed a few times over the years, but I don’t really do the competitions for anything except for the motivation that a contest date and knowing that you have to stand up there provides. It really is a good motivator.

As far as placings go, you never know who is going to show up, or what the judges will want, so you really can’t let your placing dictate how you feel about yourself. But with that said, it really does feel good to win, and I sure appreciate your compliments! All of you!! Thank you!
                          Last edited by 1bigun11; 08-15-2023, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                            • Aug 2011

I have been screwed a few times over the years, but I don’t really do the competitions for anything except for the motivation that a contest date and knowing that you have to stand up there provides. It really is a good motivator.

As far as placings go, you never know who is going to show up, or what the judges will want, so you really can’t let your placing dictate how you feel about yourself. But with that said, it really does feel good to win, and I sure appreciate your compliments! All of you!! Thank you!
                            I like how you think!

Thanks guys.

Perhaps you should bulk up again and get that freaky size that some judges love and perhaps win!

Comment

• Silntrunin
                              VET
                              • Mar 2023

Great mindset brother!
                              Your absolutely right, never know who is going to show up or what the judges are looking for on that particular day.
                              Showing up in your best condition is all you can do.
                              Nonetheless you looked like you should have won. Great job brother!
                              Hoping to get my old ass back on stage at least one more time. Thanks for the motivation!

Comment

Working...