coffee while training?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • urafreak

coffee while training?

saw alot of people doing this, thought i would give it a shot.

i had a pretty good workout, lots of energy. i haven't had a coffee in over a year though so that might have done it.

anyone tried this?

and now i can't sleep.

• swampwood

I drink 3 pots aday. I'm a coffee bean in progress- Love the stuff!!! And sorry ura I need a cup to fall asleep.

Comment

• railrunner

I drink about 4 cups a day. Usually only in the morning. Hell, I'm having some much trouble getting some good sound sleep now maybe i should cut it out all together.

Comment

• YummyLicious

CAFFEINE.................it's my drug of choice!!

Comment

• urafreak

never again. i was up untill 3:30 at least. no good.

Comment

• FContact
            • Oct 2003

I have recently started drinking coffee since I havn't had the time to go buy more ephedra and I must say my workouts have been pretty good I don't get as wired as I do on ephedra but its all good.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• urafreak

can you sleep at night?

Comment

• BABY BOY

I eat the beans to get going

Comment

• YummyLicious

Originally posted by BABY BOY
                  I eat the beans to get going
                  no kidding...........you eat them??

Comment

• FContact
                    • Oct 2003

Yeah I can sleep but only because I take 7.5g of GABA and 1-2mg of melatonin. I must say if I take the ephedra too late then I'm fucked no matter what, but I've pretty much have learned not too take it too late. Cofee I can take late, as a matter of fact its after midnight and I just had a cup and now I'm going to go do some LI cardio for a good 45min with absolutley no worries that I'm not going to be able to sleep.

Disclaimer: PremierMuscle and FContact do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• FKITLETSGO

3 pots of coffee a day? holy shit that's sick!!

Comment

• Andre_G

I don't drink cofee, i dont want to get into the habit of having to rely on somethnig to wake up in the morning. Soemthing i do bring to the gym is a 2L bottle of water with a scoop and a half of gatorade in it. Works like a charm. I find when i forget the gatorade i crash and burn alot faster during my workouts.

Comment

• FContact
                          • Oct 2003

Yes well the gatorade will cause an insulin spike because of the sugars in it and therefore will inhibit perfomance and also cause you body not to metabolize fat for energy, thus leaving your body to only use the glycogen used in you muscles and once that is used up then it will try to use either protein or catabolism as a source of energy. Leave the insulin spike for post workout.

Comment

• FContact
                            • Oct 2003

Besides you don't have to drink the coffee in the morning, its just prior to working out and in doing so one must remeber to keep hydrated since more water is lost with the ingestion of caffiene and dehdration has been known to have about or around a 30% decrease in overall energy, depending on the severity of the case.

Comment

• Andre_G

Originally posted by Knowledge
                              will inhibit perfomance and also cause you body not to metabolize fat for energy, thus leaving your body to only use the glycogen used in you muscles and once that is used up then it will try to use either protein or catabolism as a source of energy.
                              Thats good to know. Thanks

Comment

Working...