• Show
Clear All
  • Deacon
    Vet
    • Jan 2005

My Avatar finally!

I feel whole again!!! LOL
    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
  • rado

Cool. Is that you in the avatar? If it is, I'm still not scared of you You crazy ass, bang your head, slap a bitch, straight jacket wearing mofo

Comment

• BigSickD
      Vet
      • May 2004

I feel all special now. I still have cool pictures in my signature tthough
      BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• rado

Awnol looks like he's smokin a splif

Comment

• Deacon
          Vet
          • Jan 2005

ya that pict of Arnie smoking the joint is from Pumping Iron after he beat Lou - how did you get it to work as an Avatar?
          "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

Comment

• BigSickD
            Vet
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Deacon
            ya that pict of Arnie smoking the joint is from Pumping Iron after he beat Lou - how did you get it to work as an Avatar?
            I must be a computer genious or something.LOL I really don't know actually, my uncle emailed it to me and I saved it in my picture file and it worked.
            BigSickD does not actually exist. He is the alter ego of a punkass 17yo kid that doesn't even workout.

Comment

• Blown_SC

Originally posted by Deacon
              It's just in .gif format.... just save it to your PC..... here it is if you want it for the future ....
              Attached Files

Comment

• BigSickD
                Vet
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Blown_SC
                It's just in .gif format.... just save it to your PC..... here it is if you want it for the future ....
                Hey buddy don't be giving out my cool avatar to deacon.LOL

Comment

• Blown_SC

Originally posted by BigSickD
                  Hey buddy don't be giving out my cool avatar to deacon.LOL

Deacon -->:bukake: <-- Blown_SC
                  BigSickD

Comment

• BigSickD
                    Vet
                    • May 2004

Deacon -->:bukake: <-- Blown_SC
                    BigSickD

Yeah, it sll fun and games til someone get's there feelings hurt.

Comment

• Blown_SC

LMFAO.........

Comment

• powerlifter
                        VET
                        • May 2004

I need help with my avatar = can't get it to fit - I even tried mini one that Angel did for me at Atomical
                        Anything I say is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat. Please consult with your medical practitioner, as they will be able to see and more accurately gauge the depth of the problem...my advice shall be meant as suggestions only, as advice and opinions can vary widely amongst professionals.

Comment

• Blown_SC

Is it the size of the file, or LxW measurements?

Download FastStone Image Viewer from download.com for free, and it will allow you to resize it easily.......

Comment

• Deacon
                            Vet
                            • Jan 2005

but its much funnier when its your feelings LOL

Comment

• powerlifter
                              VET
                              • May 2004

Is it the size of the file, or LxW measurements?

Download FastStone Image Viewer from download.com for free, and it will allow you to resize it easily.......
                              Thanks Bro I will try it
                              Anything I say is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose or treat. Please consult with your medical practitioner, as they will be able to see and more accurately gauge the depth of the problem...my advice shall be meant as suggestions only, as advice and opinions can vary widely amongst professionals.

Comment

Working...