Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Competition Discussion > Competition
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2018, 02:03 PM   #1
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
MR. O CALL OUT

https://www.facebook.com/50318430671...4490006799851/.
Not sure if it will play.
ESTROGEN GUY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 02:51 PM   #2
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Ramy is friggin huge. He just dwarfs everyone.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 03:34 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

Rhoden looks friggin' great! Hearing alot of big names that he won the pre-judging. Phil always looks better the 2nd night though. Damn it would be great to see Phil dethroned!

Ramy's team are fukkin idiots. He comes in soft at 310 lbs, legs so big he looks sooooo out of balance. He prolly won't make top 5 - I have Curry beating him.

Love to see this...

1) Rhoden
2) Phil
3) Roelly/Bonac
4) Roelly/Bonac
5) Curry

It's so close with Phil & Rhoden that it's all gonna be if the judges want Phil to win 8 or not. I have a feeling we'll all be bitching again bcoz Phil won again pffft.
Old 09-15-2018, 04:21 PM   #4
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

ESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura aboutESTROGEN GUY has a spectacular aura about
Rhoden's no joke. Can't sleep on a guy like that. If he trained in Kuwait they have some very nice things cheap as heck. Way cheaper then GNC.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:26 PM   #5
b52

b52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to beholdb52 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Ramy's team are fukkin idiots. He comes in soft at 310 lbs, legs so big he looks sooooo out of balance. He prolly won't make top 5 - I have Curry beating him.
So far out of proportion. They're enormous. He's just a mass monster. Absolutely huge. Aesthetic? not so much.

Shawn Rhoden reminds me of Flex. Man that guy looks good, and has a tiny ass waist, and nice taper. Never really been a Phil fan. Time for him to go. It's all politics.
b52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 09:48 PM   #6
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to beholdMR. BMJ is a splendid one to behold
Is Heath on right now?
MR. BMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:06 PM   #7
Dawgpound_Hank

Youtube is syreaming it tonight - no freezing at all. Glad they resolved the problem. Rhoden still looks great, Ramy dropped from 310 to 286 in rhe past 24 hours and looks 100% better. Too little too late though. Phil was breathing hard during comparisons tonight & couldnt control his gut between poses.

I don't know why Cedric isnt getting more attention - I thought he looked good last night.

While like many I'm not a fan of smartass Shawn Ray, ya can't ask for a better commentator. At least they got that right. His sidekick needs to STFU though - tslks too friggin much about shit that doesnt matter.
Old 09-15-2018, 11:18 PM   #8
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Awesome, just getting in from work
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:36 PM   #9
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Damn, I barley caught the end of the dethroning
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 11:42 PM   #10
Dawgpound_Hank

Rhoden WINS HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
Old 09-15-2018, 11:43 PM   #11
ESTROGEN GUY
VET

Rhodes is the man. Great shape and condition.
Old 09-16-2018, 04:16 PM   #12
Friggemall

It was a great show. I missed Friday night so I didn't get to see Ramy looking like shit. So disappointing. Rhoden looks amazing. You are right about the commentating too DH. Ray did a decent job this time his sidekick is an idiot.