Alcohol

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b52
    • Oct 2006

I have definitely made that mistake when I was younger on dbol. I just remember it being really hard to piss when drinking and it always felt like I had to piss even when my bladder was empty. Was dark as well. Only happened when I had a few, so I did that once and never again when I run anything anymore.

Comment

• JDUB
      Vet
      • Apr 2012

You know my thoughts on the matter....stay away from it.
      sigpic

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by JDUB
        You know my thoughts on the matter....stay away from it.
        Haha! Good man! I honestly wouldn’t drink if it wasn’t for my wife liking it too much. She’s borderline alcoholic. She’s definitely better with it than she used to be.

Comment

• kriegernindo
          VET
          • Feb 2020

I've always preferred marijuana. Don't get me wrong. Some nights hit well and the right amount of alcohol makes me feel just so good and loose.

But marijuana I can smoke every night, be functional, meditate or watch my favorite movies and not feel inhibited in a way. I think it's the stage I'm in. I'm working on stack money and getting financially rich so alcohol seems like a step back even if it's a night out with friends. Ill do it to stay relevant with them but I'd rather keep drinking to just celebrations.

Comment

Working...