Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 03-28-2021, 10:14 AM   #31
jrod

jrod will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornlite View Post
I have never hit calves, how is that for you? You hit inside head?
I hit the upper part of the calves, not right below the back of the knee but a little towards the outer part.

I always warm my gear in hot water first. I have a small plastic Tupperware container that I fill half way with very hot water and stand the vials upright in the water and wait about 5-10 min. I’ll pull them out and swirl them around swab the top with alcohol and use a 27g 100iu/1ml insulin pin to draw and shoot.
jrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 04:51 PM   #32
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Yes, I use a single 1mL slin pin daily...and 100iu on the slin pin is equal to 1mL.

Also, I make sure to use 500mg/mL test so I only have to pull 15iu of test each day to equal approximately 1mL or 500mg per week.
I also regularly mix up to three different compounds into a single 1mL slin pin.

For example, if I pull just 15 iu Test E, 15iu Deca, 15iu Mast E every day, then that gives me 500mg/wk Test E...300mg/wk Deca...200mg/wk Mast E and I’m only filling 0.45mL per day in my slin pin.
So, by utilizing a half inch slin pin daily I can keep my oil volume per injection very low.
My gf used to complain about the lumps in my glutes and now I have no lumps whatsoever since I stopped inject 3mL at a time IM.
I find it much easier and super fast to inject such a small volume of oil daily and slin pins are cheap, too.
If the doses I am taking are too low for your liking, then it would be very easy to double up your doses and it would still only be less than 1mL total oil volume per day to inject.

Also, daily injections have kept my blood levels optimally stable resulting in better gains and fewer sides.

I know it goes against conventional bb’ng practice but I’ve been practicing for years with shallow 1/2” IM injections with a 28g slin pin and have just as favorable results as doing 1.5” IM injections.
Just make sure to inject in a lean part of your muscle.
I would never recommend injecting any oil into a fatty layer. It can get caught up the fatty tissue and creates a higher risk for abscess (infection).
One last word of advice...
It’s very important that your source is providing you with the thinnest of oils.
Makes it so much easier to inject without having to push the plunger hard.
Or even warming up the oils can help.
The lab I use is always thin and easy to draw, even the 500mg/mL Test is thin enough easily draw through a 28g needle.
I love this idea!
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 09:45 PM   #33
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod View Post
I hit the upper part of the calves, not right below the back of the knee but a little towards the outer part.

I always warm my gear in hot water first. I have a small plastic Tupperware container that I fill half way with very hot water and stand the vials upright in the water and wait about 5-10 min. I’ll pull them out and swirl them around swab the top with alcohol and use a 27g 100iu/1ml insulin pin to draw and shoot.
I tried this spot a week ago for the first time and it did not go so great. .3ml of Test Prop in upper outer calf and I couldn't walk on that leg right for 5 days. The spot turned red and was swollen stiff.

Hit delts several times with same volume and no problems.

5/8" x 25g 1ml pin.
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 10:37 AM   #34
JDUB
Vet

JDUB will become famous soon enoughJDUB will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
Yes, I use a single 1mL slin pin daily...and 100iu on the slin pin is equal to 1mL.

Also, I make sure to use 500mg/mL test so I only have to pull 15iu of test each day to equal approximately 1mL or 500mg per week.
I also regularly mix up to three different compounds into a single 1mL slin pin.

For example, if I pull just 15 iu Test E, 15iu Deca, 15iu Mast E every day, then that gives me 500mg/wk Test E...300mg/wk Deca...200mg/wk Mast E and I’m only filling 0.45mL per day in my slin pin.
So, by utilizing a half inch slin pin daily I can keep my oil volume per injection very low.
My gf used to complain about the lumps in my glutes and now I have no lumps whatsoever since I stopped inject 3mL at a time IM.
I find it much easier and super fast to inject such a small volume of oil daily and slin pins are cheap, too.
If the doses I am taking are too low for your liking, then it would be very easy to double up your doses and it would still only be less than 1mL total oil volume per day to inject.

Also, daily injections have kept my blood levels optimally stable resulting in better gains and fewer sides.

I know it goes against conventional bb’ng practice but I’ve been practicing for years with shallow 1/2” IM injections with a 28g slin pin and have just as favorable results as doing 1.5” IM injections.
Just make sure to inject in a lean part of your muscle.
I would never recommend injecting any oil into a fatty layer. It can get caught up the fatty tissue and creates a higher risk for abscess (infection).
One last word of advice...
It’s very important that your source is providing you with the thinnest of oils.
Makes it so much easier to inject without having to push the plunger hard.
Or even warming up the oils can help.
The lab I use is always thin and easy to draw, even the 500mg/mL Test is thin enough easily draw through a 28g needle.
This is pretty intresting...I have heard of these methods but never looked into it...I may give this a go on something coming up...
Old 05-21-2021, 02:57 PM   #35
AlphaMale
VET

AlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDUB View Post
This is pretty intresting...I have heard of these methods but never looked into it...I may give this a go on something coming up...
Cool, let us know how that works out for you.
AlphaMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 06:24 PM   #36
JDUB
Vet

I may shoot you a PM soon....bout 3 weeks
Old 05-21-2021, 11:10 PM   #37
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Man you guys must like being pin cushions haha. I like poking once or twice a week max. I only run long esters, and not much total - like now it's 500mg test and 300 deca. So I split that into 2 shots ew, each with 1ml test and .5ml deca, so only 1.5ml per shot. I could go 3ml just once ew, and I have a few times, but don't prefer shooting that much oil at once. I go IM, 25g, 1" pin - easy peezy!

p.s - I can understand the logic of using small, daily doses of SHORT ester daily to help with blood levels, but to do this with long esters really makes no sense IMO being the ester is already designed for slow release. Palumbo had a vid on this awhile back, with a chart showing ester release, and pretty much said the same, that it makes no sense to poke daily with long esters - adding it's just a reason to justify being a pin-cushion basically.
Old 05-22-2021, 12:11 AM   #38
JDUB
Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
Man you guys must like being pin cushions haha. I like poking once or twice a week max. I only run long esters, and not much total - like now it's 500mg test and 300 deca. So I split that into 2 shots ew, each with 1ml test and .5ml deca, so only 1.5ml per shot. I could go 3ml just once ew, and I have a few times, but don't prefer shooting that much oil at once. I go IM, 25g, 1" pin - easy peezy!

p.s - I can understand the logic of using small, daily doses of SHORT ester daily to help with blood levels, but to do this with long esters really makes no sense IMO being the ester is already designed for slow release. Palumbo had a vid on this awhile back, with a chart showing ester release, and pretty much said the same, that it makes no sense to poke daily with long esters - adding it's just a reason to justify being a pin-cushion basically.
You know the title of that video?
Old 05-25-2021, 05:51 PM   #39
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post

This is exactly how I have always felt about it and what I have always done. Less pinning was always my goal. But I hate pinning more than 2ml of oil at a time. And sometimes I still push the doses. If I were to use a smaller needle I might not mind pinning more often. Especially if it keeps the oil volume down overall. High mg test, for example, usually cripples me but that’s probably because I would take it all in one shot. Cause less pinning is better right? My thought is if I spread out that high mg test into more pins it may not cripple me and it would be less oil into my body which is something that does bother me. 6-8ml a week of oil in my body concerns me in the long run. That’s where I’m coming from anyways. The only other concern would be the solvents needed to make 500mg/ml test. So then it becomes which is the lesser of two evils?

Last edited by Kluso; 05-25-2021 at 05:55 PM..
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 01:24 AM   #40
AlphaMale
VET

AlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really niceAlphaMale is just really nice
500mg test is the way to go if you’re gonna do daily SubQ. 0.15mL/ed is all you need to pin a full mL per week.
Very small oil volume.
Important to have a thin oil since the high mg per mL is going to be a little thicker than the lower mg/mL oils.
I used to get this 400/400mg/mL Test/Deca blend that was as thick as syrup.��
I’ve been pinning oils SubQ for over a decade and have not experienced any less absorption or difference in overall results.
As long as you pin a lean muscle and not into a thick fatty layer.
My whole purpose of switching from IM to pining oils via SubQ is to limit any further trauma to the muscle tissue.
It works well for me and the benefits outweigh the risks, imo.

Last edited by AlphaMale; 05-26-2021 at 01:28 AM..
Old 05-28-2021, 05:02 PM   #41
Deacon
Vet

Deacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really niceDeacon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornlite View Post
I have never hit calves, how is that for you? You hit inside head?
i did once hurt like hell for days

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 11:39 PM   #42
AlphaMale
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
i did once hurt like hell for days
If you pin calves you really need to pin high up in the calve muscle. The lower half of your calves have way too many tendons and pinning a tendon is very painful.