X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Sean
    VET
    • Jun 2021

Originally posted by kriegernindo
    You mean big white? That dude used to love picking on me for years. He was on source authority. Turned out he was behind UX Labs as well.
    Is that what happened and who did all that? I was a vet there when that guy first started. It's a shame bc that was a good board. Oh well, we're all here now and that's what matters.

Comment

• Beef Newton
      VET
      • Nov 2018

At the end, Zeus, or whoever he was, tried to charge my card on the way out a few times. I guess when I bought "lifetime," it kept the payment info. Dick move for both.

I use a virtual card service called privacy.com that allows me to generate card numbers for specific vendors/people, set limits, or set them as "burners." I used one of those for TSC and was alerted twice, with a day in between, of additional attempted charges for "tscheck." I already lifetime at that time, so there was no reason whatsoever to be charging me again.
      Last edited by Beef Newton; 07-29-2021, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Sean
        VET
        • Jun 2021

I did the lifetime membership too which was a good deal. I started there in early 2009 and was there until it ended. Seemed to be petty arguments from yime to time too. I don't miss that.

Comment

Working...