X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
    I can relate man! Big time! My brother too! Just can’t stay away from that evil. He used to be bigger than me. It was so easy for him to put in size. Me, I had work for it. We were about the same size until his last binge. I was in shock how small and bad he looked. He’s on the positive side at the moment and already almost back to his size pre binge. It’s nutts to me. Before he got bad he could snort meth and still eat like normal, somehow? But then he started banging it and that’s when it got bad. He could have been a pro bodybuilder, I have no doubt. Dam shame!
    Wow. Man...it does sound like he could have been a pro considering he was able to eat on it. That's what it destroys the most for me. The appetite. Then after enough time it will start making you look like you are dying. Blood doesn't show in face anymore and people ask if you're sick or have slept.

Man he must have been pretty big to outsize you. Brothers are wonderful nothing like having a good brother which makes it hurt so much worse when they suffer. Especially if they're your baby brother. Glad he's on the positive side now.

It's getting bad man. My friend I've been back in touch with for the last year just recently went from being excited about doing his first show and running his second cycle to texting me the other day "fucking up baddd bro"

Didn't hear from him for a few days. Turns out he's on the evil poison now.

Comment

• JDUB
      Vet
      • Apr 2012

Man I really appreciate the folks chiming in...thank you. Still at it....today was tough but I waited ti the eve to do chest and eat right after.....urge subsided......I'm ok...thanks brothers.
      sigpic

Comment

• WidowMaker
        Vet
        • Jan 2013

Glad you're taking it day by day my old friend. Wishing you all the best!
        Engineered To Spec...Built To Last!!!!!

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

How are you doing Jdub? Been awhile since I seen you around. Hope all is well.

Comment

• Alexa
            • Sep 2021

Congratulations, I have issues myself with drink and drugs, I haven't taken anything like that for 3 years now, and I hope to never take anything like that again, I found that AA was helpful, but I do longer go to AA and am still clean , it also helps that my husband don't drink either, he rather drives that drink or take anything so nothing like that in the house at all
            take each day as it comes, don't think of the past or the future, just focus on the here and now, you are doing great.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
              VET
              • Dec 2018

So many of us deal with the disease of addiction on many levels. I’m 21 years without alcohol or narcotics. My sponsor had called me out joking around about the juice but did say hey it’s not like your getting high. And btw I’m no way a bodybuilder just a mid 50’s guy trying to stay in the best shape I can.

Comment

Working...