Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDH
    • Jun 2015

Tren cough

This thread is for tips, tricks and stories.

Most of us that used tren have experienced the cough.

I have found if I mix tren with another compound at least 50/50 it dilutes the tren and I don't cough. The oils have to be mixed as a solid color, if they are separated in the pin, it won't work.

When I was running 100% tren in the barrel it helped to do a super slow injection. First sign for me is either my nose or lips starting to tingle.

If injecting really slow, I can feel it coming on before I have half or even a quarter of it injected. I can just pull it out and restick at another site. I used to get that shit bad when I first started running it, even swore it off, lol

One time on my first run I was coughing so bad in the middle of the injection I thought I was passing out so I pulled the pin and threw it across the room because I was afraid I was going to fall on that bitch. I actually made it to the couch though and flopped down.

After that I would inject a little at a time and wait. I found it better with a really slow injection.
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Originally posted by HDH
    This thread is for tips, tricks and stories.

Most of us that used tren have experienced the cough.

I have found if I mix tren with another compound at least 50/50 it dilutes the tren and I don't cough. The oils have to be mixed as a solid color, if they are separated in the pin, it won't work.

When I was running 100% tren in the barrel it helped to do a super slow injection. First sign for me is either my nose or lips starting to tingle.

If injecting really slow, I can feel it coming on before I have half or even a quarter of it injected. I can just pull it out and restick at another site. I used to get that shit bad when I first started running it, even swore it off, lol

One time on my first run I was coughing so bad in the middle of the injection I thought I was passing out so I pulled the pin and threw it across the room because I was afraid I was going to fall on that bitch. I actually made it to the couch though and flopped down.

After that I would inject a little at a time and wait. I found it better with a really slow injection.
    Good advice I always mix tren with another drug and inject slowly.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• tank100
      VET
      • Dec 2018

I get that cough sometimes even when I'm not on tren. I think it'll happen with any compound if you happen to inject it in the wrong place

Comment

• HDH
        • Jun 2015

I don't mess around with it much any more. A vial of 200 e lasts me 10 weeks at 200 a week.

I've had eq and test affect me but it wasn't enough to cough. Just a little nose and lip tingle.

Comment

• b52
          • Oct 2006

Tren cough is no joke. I always inject slow and can feel it coming on. One time I felt it coming so I pushed the plunger as hard as I could and pulled the pin just before hacking for 3 minutes. Definitely brought it on harshly that time. I always inject it with prop but I've gotten a cough from prop before as well so I'm not sure if that's the best compound to cut it with.

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

If prop is what you have, that will do, lol

If it happens again, I found it best to pull the pin and restick it. I do it so slow (only straight tren) I don't have enough in me to cough once I feel my lips or nose start to tingle.

Once about a quarter of the way through and all good, it should be fine. Or at least it has been for me.
            Last edited by HDH; 11-03-2021, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

I must be lucky I guess. I've ran tren A 3x and tren E 1x in the past years, and never experienced the cough. Not even once. And no doubt I had good stuff, bcoz the results, attitude, insomnia and night sweats were there. Only thing I can guess is bcoz I usually mixed it with something, usually test.
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• kriegernindo
                VET
                • Feb 2020

To do this day has anyone actually figured out scientifically what causes the cough?

Comment

• tank100
                  VET
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                  To do this day has anyone actually figured out scientifically what causes the cough?
                  I've heard that its caused by nicking a blood vessel and the compound getting directly into the blood stream. I don't know about that theory tho. seems more like bro science

Comment

• DrX
                    VET
                    • Oct 2021

In my 30 plus years in this game, a big part of the equation may also have to do the with the raws and who is behind the wheel making tren. There have been sources that NEVER gave me the cough, and others whose tren always brought on this debilitating cough. I have also had the pleasure of certain trens that gave this brutally insane burning sensation upon injection..

DrX

Comment

• liftsiron
                      Administrator
                      • Nov 2003

I think that tren is a super irritant to the lungs so it just takes a tiny amount to bring on that coughing fit.
                      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• irish_2003
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2011

Keep an albuterol inhaler on hand

Comment

• kriegernindo
                          VET
                          • Feb 2020

Originally posted by liftsiron
                          I think that tren is a super irritant to the lungs so it just takes a tiny amount to bring on that coughing fit.
                          I tend to agree as after all I have to remind these poor guys in the gym it was made for cows and actually was pulled not too long after because of unwanted sides.

I have however gotten a cough one time with prop. So it's a mystery I suppose

Comment

• b52
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                            I must be lucky I guess. I've ran tren A 3x and tren E 1x in the past years, and never experienced the cough. Not even once. And no doubt I had good stuff, bcoz the results, attitude, insomnia and night sweats were there. Only thing I can guess is bcoz I usually mixed it with something, usually test.
                            See, and I never got insomnia, night sweats, attitude, or any of that. I slept like a baby. Weird. I thought it wasn't working lol. I did however get a little short of breath towards the end of a 10 week run with it so it was time to stop.

Comment

• Bicepts101
                              VET
                              • Apr 2018

I haven't gotten TREN cough in a very long time. I don't use it as much now that I'm older but it's been years. It's got to be the ways it's made. Not sure but haven't had it in a long time.

Comment

Working...