Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 10-17-2021, 06:44 AM   #1
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
Lower mg test cycles

So why are guys running cycles & keeping test lower than all other compounds included in their cycle? The rule of thumb for us older guys was test was always ran higher than anything else. Next thing you knew everyone wanted to run tren higher than test. Now im seeing guys run cycles with almost any compounds higher than test. Why the swing in the other direction? Is this based on “bro science” or real science?
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 10:24 PM   #2
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyd View Post
So why are guys running cycles & keeping test lower than all other compounds included in their cycle? The rule of thumb for us older guys was test was always ran higher than anything else. Next thing you knew everyone wanted to run tren higher than test. Now im seeing guys run cycles with almost any compounds higher than test. Why the swing in the other direction? Is this based on “bro science” or real science?
I think the logic behind this is that test is the foundation, and all other injectables are rotated. Also, some people like to run test lower to minimize estrogenic side effects. I like to run other compounds with test in equal amounts except foe EQ. Typically I run that higher
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:35 AM   #3
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
I like the swing in usage- modern usage which I agree with

Test is the base but there is nothing wrong with doing a trt dose minimum and then running compounds around that dose. There are plenty of reasons; guys who aromatase easily, sides etc from testosterone
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 10:44 AM   #4
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I still prefer to run test higher than other compounds, I always run an AI normally arimidex.
Old 10-29-2021, 06:39 PM   #5
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
Like most of you I've tried both ways. I think for packing on muscle though 750mg us my sweet spot. To lean out I will lower the dose. But after years if non stop use I do cycle off and on now. I get better results when I'm on.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 09:37 AM   #6
Thehogsters

Thehogsters is on a distinguished road
Well if your running tren or trest there is not much reason to run much test IMO.
Thehogsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 07:27 PM   #7
Elitet34
VET

Elitet34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyd View Post
Good question Wally. I've always liked to keep my test a little higher or atleast the same as some other compounds. I'm not sure of any science literature based on the lower/higher though but if I find some ill share it. I personally love test itself and can see great things just from test alone. Test is king.
Elitet34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 09:55 AM   #8
Emil
Vet

Emil will become famous soon enough
The logic is that tren is always more anabolic than test. So, if you can gain so much mass from tren why use a big dose of test ? Can test put more mass then tren? In the same cycle? So keep test at minimum, for sexual prblems and run high tren.
For me it works that way, but everyone is different
Emil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2021, 12:47 PM   #9
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehogsters View Post
Well if your running tren or trest there is not much reason to run much test IMO.
Agree with this. Trest aromatizes to an estrogen too so u don’t even really need test in there but haven’t tried it without test yet. Just with 150mg test. The only time I run higher test is with nandrolone. Always keep my test dose at least equal to my nandro dose and I have never had any libido/ ed problems. I do like high test for growth though. Especially since I can’t run tren. I also don’t like running low test with a lot of DHTs. Like primo or mast or dhb. I run at least 500mg test with those or I get very dickish. About to try higher trest dose. My first run was just 150mg a week. This next run I’m gonna start with 300mg and if all good bump to 450mg per week. May even try dropping the test for once.
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 03:06 PM   #10
Bicepts101
VET

Bicepts101 will become famous soon enough
Test doesn't need to be the highest compound in the cycle for everyone. It's turns to gyno for me. I like equal amounts of test or less is fine. As long as I run 250mg I'm fine.

I think the change just comes from evolution. People are more informed. They know that they need to experiment with different things to see what works for them and test doesn't need to be a certain ratio on everyone's cycle to be a good cycle.

Back in the day we only got info from the boards and there wasn't much and we just basically listened to the guys that we thought we vets. I remember a guy from elitefitness named juicemonkey or something. He was around a while and was very vocal and gave a lot of advice. Sure liftsiron remembers this guy. Well he had a competition with a known source named satchboogie. They both revealed pics at the end and it was so embarrassing. They both looked just aweful. Like they didn't work out. I get it experts don't always have the best physics but you get the point. YouTube changed everything.
Bicepts101 is offline   Reply With Quote