• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MindlessWork
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
    Bunch of midgets in here wtf!

J/K

I'm 5'11.5 and currently 265. I gotta downsize - just turned 58 recently with a 9 y.o kid to raise and one on the way. When I'm 240 I feel great with a spring in my step. Over 250 I start feeling sluggish, and now at 265 I ain't worth a fuq outside of the gym haha. The constant heavy snoring can't be good either. I got 4 weeks left on cycle and Ima downsize to 240 and STAY there - that's the plan.
    Get to 230 and you'll be in a good spot!
    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

For me anything over 250 and I'm huffing and puffing like an asthmatic. Lol. 240 down to 230 I feel great. Any less I'm just drained.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Roughrydr
        • Oct 2017

Hey, me and Hank finally agree on something. Lol. Just messing brother.
        OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Acreed1
          Vet
          • Nov 2014

At 6' 2" I'm comfortable between 255lbs - 260lbs. Once I get to 265lbs, lower back starts getting tight and things become difficult. Although I do like the way I look, it's just alil too much.
          I'm more focused and driven on eating more healthier and lowering body fat.
          Be nice to look decent/ good at a lean 240lbs - 250lbs
          "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
          "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

• rocco-x
            Vet
            • Feb 2009

Biggest I was was just under 240, stayed that weight for almost a year until I decided, or more likely my body decided, that my joints weren't going to take much more since my normal body weight is around the 180 mark. Now at around 170 and haven't been in the gym in almost a year I'd like to get back to around 200 even once I get my lazy, tired ass a bit more motivated.

Comment

• MindlessWork
              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by rocco-x
              Biggest I was was just under 240, stayed that weight for almost a year until I decided, or more likely my body decided, that my joints weren't going to take much more since my normal body weight is around the 180 mark. Now at around 170 and haven't been in the gym in almost a year I'd like to get back to around 200 even once I get my lazy, tired ass a bit more motivated.
              Make that a new years resolution to not be a fat lazy bastard lol. Get motivated!!

Good to see you around as it sure been a while...
              “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...