X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 01dragonslayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Roughrydr
    It may sound strange to.most of you but we are both grateful it is her that has it. I can care for her no.mstter what. If it was me I'm so strong she would have to place me in a home for her protection. And I have a feeling most nursing homes would have their hands full trying to deal with me until my body quit functioning. With the alzheimersshe has forgotten that it is terminal and frequentlymakes the comment that she'll be glad when she gets over this mess. She really doesn'teven remember that it's alzheimers. She just calls it her messed up brain.
    Be strong and patient my friend. My father had it for several years before passing. I am lucky that he never really got mean or nasty. It was just very hard to go see him when he didn't remember who I was. My mother was a Rock through his entire sickness.

Comment

• Roughrydr
      • Oct 2017

Yeah, she had to be. It's really difficult to watch when it's someone you love. That you've spent 40 years of your life with.
      Luckily she has a very sweet soul. I would be nasty I'm sure.
      She has early onset alzheimers which is supposed to go rapidly compared to regular alzheimers.
      I hope that's the case for both of us.
      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
        Banned
        • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Roughrydr
        Yeah, she had to be. It's really difficult to watch when it's someone you love. That you've spent 40 years of your life with.
        Luckily she has a very sweet soul. I would be nasty I'm sure.
        She has early onset alzheimers which is supposed to go rapidly compared to regular alzheimers.
        I hope that's the case for both of us.
        Prayers with you my friend.

Comment

Working...