X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Elitet34
    8 weeks into my "recomp" phase, after a year off all AAS, half ass utilizing a "home gym", and getting soft, chubby, and extremely atrophied. Motivated to get it all back and more.
    5'10, 224 lbs.
    Now that’s motivating big dog!

Comment

• Elitet34
      VET
      • Sep 2021

Originally posted by Kluso
      Now that’s motivating big dog!
      Thank you brother, gotta keep pushing!!

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Elitet34
        Thank you brother, gotta keep pushing!!
        My back is something I have been focusing on lately. It’s weird, I feel like my lats have gotten wider since adding in T-bar rows. I always thought lat pulldowns and chin ups were better for that. What do you think is the best exercise for width?

Comment

• Elitet34
          VET
          • Sep 2021

Originally posted by Kluso
          My back is something I have been focusing on lately. It’s weird, I feel like my lats have gotten wider since adding in T-bar rows. I always thought lat pulldowns and chin ups were better for that. What do you think is the best exercise for width?
          I personally love all rows. T bar, barbell, seated, I really feel those the best and I can see a difference since I focused more on rows. I'd have to say for me, it's barbell, seated (wide and close grip) and T-bar rows are my bread and butter.

Comment

• Elitet34
            VET
            • Sep 2021

Post push day today. A little delt work gives a nice illusion sometimes.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...