Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post cycle therapy
User Name
Password

Old 02-25-2019, 11:38 PM   #1
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
How much to expect test to drop weekly post cycle

Does anyone have a resource that can predict how much your test levels will drop each week post cycle.

Example you test at the end of your cycle and you are at 3500 total test. How long will it take you to get down t a normal range?

I realize it depends a lot on what types of test but it would be nice to have some kind of calculation rather that blood tests every week to see where you are. I test higher than I expected and would like to let if fall but catch it and go back to trt before it drops too low so as not to loose any gains due to lack of T.

I have not found much info out there on this.
Old 02-26-2019, 07:14 AM   #2
wallyd
VET

wallyd is on a distinguished road
There me be a “half life calculator” out there some where. I would bet it could be found, then just program in the half life of your product & time on. Just a thought, otherwise you have to do some more work to get the answer.
wallyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:53 AM   #3
Glycomann

I don't know how accurate those calculators are . No matter what I use I always seem to crash at the 3-4 week mark. When you go to the actual literature the decay curve of these steroid esters does not really fit the perfect model. They make it to maybe 1 to 1.5 half life's and then the call off quickly.
Old 02-26-2019, 09:47 AM   #4
Dakota
VET

Dakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to allDakota is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
I don't know how accurate those calculators are . No matter what I use I always seem to crash at the 3-4 week mark. When you go to the actual literature the decay curve of these steroid esters does not really fit the perfect model. They make it to maybe 1 to 1.5 half life's and then the call off quickly.
Thanks guys,

Gman, base on your observation. What week post cycle would you do a blood draw? Maybe 3.5?
Old 02-28-2019, 09:55 PM   #5
Dawgpound_Hank

2 1/2 to 3 weeks after my last poke (almost always been test e or c), I start looking pretty damn good with the water drop. More separation & lines in the muscles. But damn when week 4-5 hits, I crash hard, as in strength levels start to plummet each workout, bdwt drops more and more, and just start feeling like a little bitch haha. But I never have ran aggressive pcts as I should - usually only nolva.

Dakota IIRC, I had some bloodwork done either last year or the year before after a cycle of test e@500mg ew. I waited 10 days, then started pct of just nolvadex. Three weeks into pct (so 31 days after last poke), I had some bloodwork done and my total test was 216. It was bad timing for bloodwork - way too early - but I took advantage since the doc wanted me to get some bloods done since it had been a year. Doubt that helps since we are all different.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:51 PM   #6
Dakota
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgpound_Hank View Post
2 1/2 to 3 weeks after my last poke (almost always been test e or c), I start looking pretty damn good with the water drop. More separation & lines in the muscles. But damn when week 4-5 hits, I crash hard, as in strength levels start to plummet each workout, bdwt drops more and more, and just start feeling like a little bitch haha. But I never have ran aggressive pcts as I should - usually only nolva.

Dakota IIRC, I had some bloodwork done either last year or the year before after a cycle of test e@500mg ew. I waited 10 days, then started pct of just nolvadex. Three weeks into pct (so 31 days after last poke), I had some bloodwork done and my total test was 216. It was bad timing for bloodwork - way too early - but I took advantage since the doc wanted me to get some bloods done since it had been a year. Doubt that helps since we are all different.
I was using around 750-800 week. My initial test at the end of the cycle was >3,000. It has been 3 weeks and I am definitely feeling the crash coming on. I started HCG, clomid and nolva. HCG the last week of the cycle.

I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I want my test low for a retest and renewed script but I don't want to walk around moping and depressed while losing lbm. I think I am just going to spend the time and money and get blood tested weekly otherwise it is just a big guessing game.

Maybe the way to do it is test until it is low and then just use TNE to maintain. Then I know my blood levels will suck when I test for the Dr. after a couple days with no injection
Old 03-01-2019, 05:53 PM   #7
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
I was using around 750-800 week. My initial test at the end of the cycle was >3,000. It has been 3 weeks and I am definitely feeling the crash coming on. I started HCG, clomid and nolva. HCG the last week of the cycle.

I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I want my test low for a retest and renewed script but I don't want to walk around moping and depressed while losing lbm. I think I am just going to spend the time and money and get blood tested weekly otherwise it is just a big guessing game.

Maybe the way to do it is test until it is low and then just use TNE to maintain. Then I know my blood levels will suck when I test for the Dr. after a couple days with no injection
Why not just use dbol. You will feel great and test levels will still be low for blood test. Maybe throw in an AI if you worried estrogen will be too high for Drs liking.

Last edited by Kluso; 03-01-2019 at 05:56 PM..
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:35 PM   #8
Dawgpound_Hank

I'd sacrifice a few lbs of muscle short term for the long haul of getting Pharma grade test without a 2nd thought amigo.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:43 PM   #9
Glycomann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Thanks guys,

Gman, base on your observation. What week post cycle would you do a blood draw? Maybe 3.5?
I'd guess a month off everything and then go to 100 mg/w and test 7 days after injection.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:35 AM   #10
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Well before you kill yourself for feeling shitty for no reason just know you can take a dbol and feel better brother. LowT is no fun. Especially with a busy life with kids and work. Screw that roller coaster ride. I had lowT before I ever cycled. Not sure I would have ever cycled had I not had lowT. I didn’t want to start TRT at such a young age. Between cycles sucked! Then I learned if I just stayed on clomid I felt way better. When I turned 40 I tried an experiment. I ran a short cycle and decided to drop to trt test at the end instead of pct. The difference was night and day! I kept way more mucsle. Ended up staying on self trt. Have made way more progress since starting trt. Anyways, the point is I know what it feels like when your test levels are in the shitter. I also know that just 25mg of dbol made me feel great! Maybe I don’t understand what you are trying to do here but I just don’t understand why u would be willing to feel like dogshit and possibly risk your relationship and job performance when u don’t have to? Eventually I am gonna go thru my Dr to get some test cyp. I just don’t feel like playing that game right now. My old Dr prescribed me androgel and my insurance sucked at the time. It would have been over $200 a month. Lmao. I can get 10 bottles of cyp for that much. Fuck that. That’s when I found TSC and started cycling. I was like 35 I think. Ex opiate and prohormone abuser I guess fucked me up. I think what I would probably do is run either deca or primo without test for a month or two before I get bloodtest. Test will be in the gutter and I will not lose any gains. I have heard of guys doing deca only cycles and felt great so that probably what I would try. Or maybe that trestalone(Ment) since that’s what it was made for(TRT). Should feel good on it without test and your actual test levels will be tanked. Anyways. Many ways to stun this cat brother without feeling like crap.
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 10:54 PM   #11
Dakota
VET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluso View Post
Why not just use dbol. You will feel great and test levels will still be low for blood test. Maybe throw in an AI if you worried estrogen will be too high for Drs liking.
I want to clean up too. I am using the off time for a break, I want to be sure all my blood work and liver values etc are where they should be. I also don't mess with dbol or drol anymore. It puts my BP off the charts.