• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Sean
    VET
    • Jun 2021

Dr. Sean

Hello,

I'm new here but was on TSC for years. I've been lifting for almost 30 years and have competed in bodybuilding but my main focus is powerlifting. I hope to meet some new people and run into some familiar names I haven't heard from in a while.
  • 01dragonslayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2018

Welcome to the show.....
    Attached Files

Comment

• tank100
      VET
      • Dec 2018

Welcome. I'm a TSC refugee too. lol

Comment

• JDUB
        Vet
        • Apr 2012

Welcome over man....Take ya shoes off....stay a while..
        sigpic

Comment

• AlphaMale
          VET
          • Mar 2018

Welcome to Peak brother
          Veteran

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Welcome to Peak. I vaguely remember a Dr Sean on TSC. That was a long time ago now. Welcome back. Sort off. We taken over here now. Haha. Not even. Good guys here.

Comment

• brazey
              VET
              • Nov 2011

Welcome....

Comment

• Roughrydr
                • Oct 2017

Good to have you here.
                OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• kriegernindo
                  VET
                  • Feb 2020

Welcome. Glad to see people from TSC. It was a successful board for a while. I forget what happened to it

Comment

• HDH
                    • Jun 2015

Welcome to Peak.

Comment

• Kluso
                      Vet
                      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by kriegernindo
                      Welcome. Glad to see people from TSC. It was a successful board for a while. I forget what happened to it
                      A couple people might get upset with me for saying this but people have a right to know the truth. And it could potentially help this board or other boards from making same mistakes. I think most already know anyways or have a good idea what happened. But, Basically the original owner Zeus sold the board to one of the moderators. Now i don’t know if he knew it or not but that moderator was also a source on that board. A new source. For all I know Zeus sold it to the new source not knowing he was a moderator too. Or maybe he knew everything. Unclear on that part. Hopefully Zeus didn’t know he was selling to a source because that whole board was set up to keep sources honest. Sources were not allowed to post on the board. And that’s what made TSC different and special. But that soon ended with the new owner. He convinced us moderators which he hand picked to change that rule. Mind you, The board had no idea there was a new owner and Zeus was not Zeus anymore. This guy was playing three roles- Zeus, a moderator and a source. As the source grew and got busier the board was neglected. And people noticed. It worked for about two years and I guess the source got sloppy and got busted. He took down the site with no warning. Assume to hide evidence and protect other sources on the board. This source/ moderator was a good guy and I considered him a friend. I’m not knocking him. I just wish he had been honest with more of us at the time and maybe the whole thing could have been avoided. I’m not gonna name names or say how I know so don’t ask. But that’s the truth.

Comment

• A.B
                        VET
                        • Jun 2004

Welcome

Don’t even know what TSC is- but Kluso that is BS to play multiple handles on the forum- fake never lasts forever

Comment

• Kluso
                          Vet
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by A.B
                          Welcome

Don’t even know what TSC is- but Kluso that is BS to play multiple handles on the forum- fake never lasts forever
                          WORD

Comment

• kriegernindo
                            VET
                            • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Kluso
                            A couple people might get upset with me for saying this but people have a right to know the truth. And it could potentially help this board or other boards from making same mistakes. I think most already know anyways or have a good idea what happened. But, Basically the original owner Zeus sold the board to one of the moderators. Now i don’t know if he knew it or not but that moderator was also a source on that board. A new source. For all I know Zeus sold it to the new source not knowing he was a moderator too. Or maybe he knew everything. Unclear on that part. Hopefully Zeus didn’t know he was selling to a source because that whole board was set up to keep sources honest. Sources were not allowed to post on the board. And that’s what made TSC different and special. But that soon ended with the new owner. He convinced us moderators which he hand picked to change that rule. Mind you, The board had no idea there was a new owner and Zeus was not Zeus anymore. This guy was playing three roles- Zeus, a moderator and a source. As the source grew and got busier the board was neglected. And people noticed. It worked for about two years and I guess the source got sloppy and got busted. He took down the site with no warning. Assume to hide evidence and protect other sources on the board. This source/ moderator was a good guy and I considered him a friend. I’m not knocking him. I just wish he had been honest with more of us at the time and maybe the whole thing could have been avoided. I’m not gonna name names or say how I know so don’t ask. But that’s the truth.
                            You mean big white? That dude used to love picking on me for years. He was on source authority. Turned out he was behind UX Labs as well.

Comment

• millenium girl
                              • Apr 2006

TSC … I hadn’t heard that name in years.

Welcome to Peak.
                              Don't forget to join
                              http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                              http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

Working...