• Cabo Jo
    Vet
    • Aug 2011

I like winning it doesn't like my bones

Comment

• A.B
      VET
      • Jun 2004

Mmmmm i haven’t ran winstrol in likely 17+ years and never found a cure for the brittle joints I got from using

Glucosamine, chondroiton, fish oils, tumeric could help but I wouldn’t hold
      My breath on it

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

I have ran winny a few times. I want to say, as long as I ran it with a lot of aromitizing hormones. Like a large test dose with no AI my joints were fine. I bet you would be fine if running it with deca too. The problem is most consider winny a cutting steroid so they run it with low test or high AI. Guys that compete will use it during peak week when they are already very dry. It’s gonna make your joints hurt if u run it like that. Winny increases strength a lot for me too. Imo it’s better served with a “wet” stack when bulking. The funny thing is there are also studies that show winstrol actually strengthen connective tissue and can grow new cartilage when injected into the joint. Don’t try this at home please!
        Last edited by Kluso; 07-04-2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• kriegernindo
          VET
          • Feb 2020

Originally posted by A.B
          Mmmmm i haven’t ran winstrol in likely 17+ years and never found a cure for the brittle joints I got from using

Glucosamine, chondroiton, fish oils, tumeric could help but I wouldn’t hold
          My breath on it
          Try adding 5 grams of MSM daily and 500 mg Niacinamide 3 times daily.

Bet you it changes everything.

Comment

Working...