X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by HDH
    Yes sir, he is one of many. I don't usually catch full shows of his but I'm subbed to highlights. I get my news from different places daily. I will listen to full x22 but he talks global and financial as well as regular politics.
    Who/what is “full x22”?

Comment

• HDH
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Kluso
      Who/what is “full x22”?
      I'm gonna try to steer away from the politics discussion here. I'll send you a PM.

====================

Back to the topic, I heard an interesting argument on weed being performance enhancing.

If she was taking it for nerves and anxiety, would that then calm her as nerves and anxiety are a big part of her performance?

I had to think about that one.

She may have been better off saying she just got high, lol

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by HDH
        I'm gonna try to steer away from the politics discussion here. I'll send you a PM.

====================

Back to the topic, I heard an interesting argument on weed being performance enhancing.

If she was taking it for nerves and anxiety, would that then calm her as nerves and anxiety are a big part of her performance?

I had to think about that one.

She may have been better off saying she just got high, lol
        Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I know some of my friends it actually helps them work better. Can consentrate and focus better. Used to piss me off cause it did the opposite for me! Lol. Maybe it helps with pain could be an advantage too.

Comment

• HDH
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Kluso
          Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I know some of my friends it actually helps them work better. Can consentrate and focus better. Used to piss me off cause it did the opposite for me! Lol. Maybe it helps with pain could be an advantage too.
          It helps me focus on physical stuff but it also dumbs me down.

Who knows why she really did it, pretty sure she's getting advice on what to say and not to say. Either way, she now has to pay the consequences.

Comment

Working...