Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheBeat
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by HDH
    I've been using the excel slins. If you put extra air in the vial it will push out the full 100+ units

The lower the vial gets, the more extra air you will need.

I slightly open a drawer and hang it in the crack like it shows in the pic. I'm injecting moderate and long esters (enan/bold/deca) but I still use the drawer. The pick shows a 3ml 25g.

For the regular pin (3ml), I inject extra air as well but start with the plunger in. The pressure in the vial makes it fill itself. That would probably work with the slin as well.

Yes on the weight of the pins making them fall out. The 25g isn't as bad as the slin, the larger gauge holds better but will fall out. I can tell right away now if they are going to stay or not.

What works for me is to not aim for the center with every inject. I do a little circle pattern so it's a new hole every time. Using the same spot weakens the rubber and makes it easier to fall out

I've always just back-loaded them but think I'll try this. Thanks for the tip and pic!

Comment

• HDH
      • Jun 2015

Originally posted by TheBeat
      I've always just back-loaded them but think I'll try this. Thanks for the tip and pic!
      Seems I remember your name from someplace years ago.

Comment

• TheBeat
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by HDH
        Seems I remember your name from someplace years ago.
        Likewise! It's good to see many familiar people on this board.

Comment

• HDH
          • Jun 2015

Originally posted by TheBeat
          Likewise! It's good to see many familiar people on this board.
          I looked through a couple of your posts and saw meso. That's where I know you from. I was a mod there back then, I don't think they have mods anymore.

We spoke a few times but I'll be damned If I remember about what. I do good to remember a week ago

Comment

Working...