Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jrod
    • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Rebornlite
    I went through something similar at the beginning of the year. Severe right shoulder pain and arm numbness. Was running 3iu generic at the time. Got so bad I ended up in physical therapy which only exacerbated the pain. Ended up seeing my surgeon who ordered MRIs and found that I had a bulging disk in my neck that was full of fluid that was pressing on the nerve that was responsible for my right shoulder and arm. I stopped the GH and the all symptoms disappeared after several weeks.
    Damn, I have existing similar issues in my neck and back that have been going on for a while. I bet that’s what it is, same as your issue.

Comment

• jrod
      • Jun 2010

I always thought gh was good at healing injuries and other ailments.
      So strange how it actually makes some things worse.

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by jrod
        I always thought gh was good at healing injuries and other ailments.
        So strange how it actually makes some things worse.
        Yeah! Hgh and hgh peptides always make my back feel better to tell you the truth. But I think that’s because I have some bulging disks in my lower back and the water actually decompressed them. At least that’s my theory anyways. But I can get bad CT in my hands and feel lethargic and super tired. It all depends on the quality of the hgh. Some kinds of generics give me bad sides and some dont. And it’s not because it’s bunk. People too often judge their hgh being good from how bad the sides are but that’s just not the case. Side effects are caused by broken peptide chains, being 192 instead of 191 and other things I can’t remember what there called. A lot of hgh is being tested now. I wouldn’t use anything lower than 98% purity. Best stuff I had was 99% and I had no sides even on 4ius a day. Some shit I can’t even run more than 2ius because the sides are so bad. If I could afford pharm brand name I would. How do you think these pros use 10ius plus a day? They sure as hell aren’t using genetics. I’ll tell u that.

Comment

Working...