X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Puff88
    VET
    • Jan 2019

TRT Additions

Does anyone low dose any other compounds when not on an actual cycle but just cruising on TRT? I know, a cruise is a cruise, should just be your prescribed TRT dose. Ive just come across some others who run low dose mast, proviron, deca, or others while on their TRT dose just as an add on, not an actual blast. Looking to see some of your experiences with benefits, sides, etc.
  • Beef Newton
    VET
    • Nov 2018

I got you. Been doing all the AAS listed (unless otherwise listed as experimental) for a few years with no issues. Labs are good.

Supplements

Morning
    ----------
    -x1 100mcg Clonidine
    -x1/2 160mg Valsartan

-500iU hCG (MWF)
    -500mcg MT II
    -1/2 iU hGH

-10mg Nand P (experimental) (discontinued temporarily)
    -25mg Test P
    -10mg Mast P (reduced from 20mg recently due to too much shedding)
    -30mg Primo E
    -x1 25mg Proviron
    -x1 Tadalafil Pro 20mg (sublingual)
    -x1 ProFerrin ES
    -x1 neo40
    -x3 Now Foods Taurine (non-workout days)
    -x2 Nutribio Beta Alanine 800mg (non-workout days)
    -x1 20mg Anavar (non-workout days)
    -x4 drops (topical) Thorne Vitamin D/K2 (1000iU)

Lunch
    ---------------------
    -x1 ProFerrin ES
    -x1 100mcg Clonidine
    -x2 Nutribio Beta Alanine 800mg (non-workout days)

Dinner
    ---------
    -x1 Jarrow Citrus Bergamot Extract 500mg
    -x2 Barlowe's Epicatechin 500mg
    -x1 Mag-Tab SR
    -x1 ProFerrin ES
    -x2 Botanical Craft Palm Fruit
    -x2 Now Foods Boron 3mg
    -x1 25mg Proviron
    -x1 100mcg Clonidine
    -x1/2 160mg Valsartan
    -0.02mg Arimidex solution

PWO/Mid-Afternoon
    ---------------
    -8mg TNE (only PWO on weight days) (not currently taking)
    -x3 Now Foods Taurine (workout days)
    -x2 Nutribio Beta Alanine 800mg (pre and post workout on workout days)
    -x1 20mg Anavar (workout days)

Comment

• reps
      Vet
      • Oct 2007

Proviron and hgh with one Cc test a week now.but soon I'm gonna bulk up so. I'm pretty good at 259 right now. But after seeing hafnors transformation I might go down again. It's such a mind game.

Comment

• Puff88
        VET
        • Jan 2019

How long will you run the proviron for?

Comment

• reps
          Vet
          • Oct 2007

I'm planning on 4 months. Almost 50 and I wanna bang the old lady 3 to 4 times a day. Unfortunately she is getting sore. So I walk around horny 24 7 lol. So that is what the proviron does for me.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
            • May 2019

When I run TRT it is TRT only, that is, test ent or cyp @ 150mg ew. I'm trying to let my body heal and reset from previous cycle. I'm also fortunate that I hold most my gains on that amount. Sure I drop a few lbs and lose some strength, but that is to be expected and part of the game. IMO end of the day it comes down to gainz vs health - anyone thinking they are going to hold ALL their gainz when "cruising", or running enough compounds or high enough dose to hold all those gainz are fooling themselves with health. Nowadays, in my case, most gainz are easy to hold bcoz my cycles aren't so big, ie, 500mg test ew only, or, in case of last cycle, 500mg test + 50mg var. These days I only occasionally will run an oral - it's usually test alone. But they, I'm 57, don't compete, have kids to raise, and honestly even only 500mg ew jacks me dafuq up.

I envy you guys who can run all the extra compounds and still have bloodwork come back fine. Hell last cycle even running anavar @ 50mg ed for 8 weeks, liver values jumped up above normal. Nothing extreme, but about double the norm. From what I've read, most docs don't become REAL concerned until values get 3x norm, so again, nothing crazy, but enough that I want to get it down to range. Staying on just trt for about 12 weeks after cycle usually gets my liver values, rbc, cholesterol, gfr, creatinine in check for the most part. If not, I will stay on it until they are.
            Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• reps
              Vet
              • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
              When I run TRT it is TRT only, that is, test ent or cyp @ 150mg ew. I'm trying to let my body heal and reset from previous cycle. I'm also fortunate that I hold most my gains on that amount. Sure I drop a few lbs and lose some strength, but that is to be expected and part of the game. IMO end of the day it comes down to gainz vs health - anyone thinking they are going to hold ALL their gainz when "cruising", or running enough compounds or high enough dose to hold all those gainz are fooling themselves with health. Nowadays, in my case, most gainz are easy to hold bcoz my cycles aren't so big, ie, 500mg test ew only, or, in case of last cycle, 500mg test + 50mg var. These days I only occasionally will run an oral - it's usually test alone. But they, I'm 57, don't compete, have kids to raise, and honestly even only 500mg ew jacks me dafuq up.

I envy you guys who can run all the extra compounds and still have bloodwork come back fine. Hell last cycle even running anavar @ 50mg ed for 8 weeks, liver values jumped up above normal. Nothing extreme, but about double the norm. From what I've read, most docs don't become REAL concerned until values get 3x norm, so again, nothing crazy, but enough that I want to get it down to range. Staying on just trt for about 12 weeks after cycle usually gets my liver values, rbc, cholesterol, gfr, creatinine in check for the most part. If not, I will stay on it until they are.
              I'll take months off sometimes and clean out per se. I do nothing 0.

Comment

• Puff88
                VET
                • Jan 2019

^ no low dose trt or anything? Do you transition into your break with any clomid or hcg at all?

Comment

• reps
                  Vet
                  • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Puff88
                  ^ no low dose trt or anything? Do you transition into your break with any clomid or hcg at all?
                  Yes I'll take hcg then 2 weeks clomid 50mgs a day. I've been tested by my Dr who knows I take test and hgh and agrees with me. One time I tested low but every other time I was within "normal range" I've always taken breaks. I'm not a bb or pl I train for my health. That's why after yesterday's post I'm going to cut back calories and get back down to 240 and see if I can maintain. Was 261 this morning. I am helping my son bulk up for this year. Going into high school so I've been eating with him. He's ripped I'm puffy lol

Comment

• reps
                    Vet
                    • Oct 2007

I've taken 2 years off before also puff.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by reps
                      Proviron and hgh with one Cc test a week now.but soon I'm gonna bulk up so. I'm pretty good at 259 right now. But after seeing hafnors transformation I might go down again. It's such a mind game.
                      [SIZE="5"]Mentally is the hardest part of trimming up. That and not eating. I got down to 238[ a few weeks ago but couldn't hang. I was starving all the time. /SIZE]
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• reps
                        Vet
                        • Oct 2007

It absolutely is the hardest part. Luckily I've been cutting weight since I was 12 yrs old. But I like food a lot lol

Comment

• DRveejay11
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by reps
                          Luckily I've been cutting weight since I was 12 yrs old. But I like food a lot lol

Comment

• Kluso
                            Vet
                            • Dec 2016

I have added deca to my trt to help with back issues. I found even just 50mg a week to be beneficial. I do that if I don’t have any hgh. Both used to keep my back/spine loose and pain free.

Comment

• Beef Newton
                              VET
                              • Nov 2018

Kluso, did Deca make you shed any extra? I was experimenting with it myself and noticed a large uptick in shedding... or thought I did. I guess things affect everyone differently, though. I actually dropped my Mast back to half because I'm just sick of shedding in general. I seem to be doing alright, even less irritable. Might bump to 15mg and see if I can find a sweet spot, but I'm precariously close to not being able to "comb over" and cover the balding spot.

Comment

Working...