X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aklion
    VET
    • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Puff88
    Does anyone low dose any other compounds when not on an actual cycle but just cruising on TRT? I know, a cruise is a cruise, should just be your prescribed TRT dose. Ive just come across some others who run low dose mast, proviron, deca, or others while on their TRT dose just as an add on, not an actual blast. Looking to see some of your experiences with benefits, sides, etc.
    I used cruise with mast and test. I love masteron more than any other compound, but this last time I started having prostate issues. I basically had to pee constantly. I would pee and then an hour later feel like I was going to piss my pants. So, enlarged prostate. I had to stop using it, and now about 6 months later I no longer feel like I have to pee all the time.

Comment

• Puff88
      VET
      • Jan 2019

What dose were you running and for how long? What benefit did you see with mast at that dose?

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Beef Newton
        Kluso, did Deca make you shed any extra? I was experimenting with it myself and noticed a large uptick in shedding... or thought I did. I guess things affect everyone differently, though. I actually dropped my Mast back to half because I'm just sick of shedding in general. I seem to be doing alright, even less irritable. Might bump to 15mg and see if I can find a sweet spot, but I'm precariously close to not being able to "comb over" and cover the balding spot.
        Lol. I’ve honestly not dealt with shedding from anything yet. At least nothing noticeable. So I’m not really the best person to ask. I do have a receding hairline but hasn’t seemed to get worse from anything AAS related yet. My hair definitely grows slower on top though. But no idea if anything has made that worse. Luckily for me.

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Aklion
          I used cruise with mast and test. I love masteron more than any other compound, but this last time I started having prostate issues. I basically had to pee constantly. I would pee and then an hour later feel like I was going to piss my pants. So, enlarged prostate. I had to stop using it, and now about 6 months later I no longer feel like I have to pee all the time.
          This is why I don’t run masteron anymore.

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

I just started cruise of 200mg Test D & 100mg Deca. Kinda high for a cruise but it’s decanoate esters so really it’s less hormone. But depending on how it goes I may drop it to 150mg Test D & 50mg Deca. Trying to reduce the swings in weight. I want to maintain 195lbs min during this cruise. I’m at 200lbs right now.

Comment

• Puff88
              VET
              • Jan 2019

Kluso what do you notice at that dose of deca?

Comment

• Kluso
                Vet
                • Dec 2016

Kluso what do you notice at that dose of deca?
                Pain free lower back. I probably should have said 75mg because idk if I ran 50mg long enough for the esters to clear. I had been on 75mg for a couple months after a blast with deca and then lowered to 50mg for 4 weeks before dropping it and running 2 ius hgh which helps my back also. 75mg I feel more confident in saying it helped my back. Right now I’m on 100mg deca with 200mg test D for my cruise. I just finished a 10 week blast last week. But I may lower it to 50mg again to confirm.
                Last edited by Kluso; 08-28-2021, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• jrod
                  • Jun 2010

I like test decanoate for trt and long cruising

Comment

• Beef Newton
                    VET
                    • Nov 2018

Kluso, you suck at answering emails. You must have given me the address you give to spammers.

Comment

• Rebornlite
                      VET
                      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Kluso
                      Pain free lower back. I probably should have said 75mg because idk if I ran 50mg long enough for the esters to clear. I had been on 75mg for a couple months after a blast with deca and then lowered to 50mg for 4 weeks before dropping it and running 2 ius hgh which helps my back also. 75mg I feel more confident in saying it helped my back. Right now I’m on 100mg deca with 200mg test D for my cruise. I just finished a 10 week blast last week. But I may lower it to 50mg again to confirm.
                      My new TRT clinic is starting me on 75mgs/wk Deca to help with my joints and past injuries.

He also is switching me to 160mg/wk Test Cyp and adding HCG to my therapy.

Never ran deca , I'm glad to hear you experience benefits at this dose

Comment

• Rebornlite
                        VET
                        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Aklion
                        Same here. Mast was my absolute favorite all around. I experienced prostate issues last Mast E run at 600mg/wk and noticeable shedding.

I micro dosed test/tren/Mast Prop blend at 200 mg a week and had no prostate issues with reasonable recomp during low carb diet for summer.

Comment

• Kluso
                          Vet
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Rebornlite
                          My new TRT clinic is starting me on 75mgs/wk Deca to help with my joints and past injuries.

He also is switching me to 160mg/wk Test Cyp and adding HCG to my therapy.

Never ran deca , I'm glad to hear you experience benefits at this dose
                          Yeah, I like it. I will probably lower mine to around there actually. I don’t like dropping too quick when I end a cycle.

Comment

• Aklion
                            VET
                            • Jan 2019

What dose were you running and for how long? What benefit did you see with mast at that dose?
                            When I ran mast for long periods at lower doses, I kept the libido boost that I get from it, as well as what I call "good aggression". For some reason, mast effects me in a way that most people describe being on tren. When I've run tren, I don't get that "I'll kill you for looking at me wrong" thing, but I do get it sometimes with masteron. At low doses, it's kind of like I feel like superman both physically and mentally.

Comment

• Puff88
                              VET
                              • Jan 2019

^^ what dose range do you prefer for lower longer runs

Comment

• Aklion
                                VET
                                • Jan 2019

^^ what dose range do you prefer for lower longer runs
                                300 mg per week

Comment

Working...