X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ontime34
    Vet
    • Feb 2012

Being off the sauce

It has been a year since I have ran anything. .i figured if I got off for a extended amount of time my natty levels would come back. Well no such luck.
    Last edited by ontime34; 09-06-2021, 10:49 PM.
    "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands...even if he is wrong. Then one that comes up like an angel and is nuthin but a devil" Malcolm X... R.I.P. Nandi 12
  • Bananas
    Vet
    • Nov 2005

consider trying an anti anxiety medication like SSRI, and some clomid to bring your test levels back.

When i got off the juice, after multiple failed attempts, lexapro was the one medication that helped me, not over think things.

Comment

• Rebornlite
      VET
      • Dec 2018

IMO....If your symptoms are from low T, treat the low T with testoserone replacement therapy. Address the underlying cause as opposed to treating symptoms with pharmaceuticals .

Comment

• meo
        VET
        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Rebornlite
        IMO....If your symptoms are from low T, treat the low T with testoserone replacement therapy. Address the underlying cause as opposed to treating symptoms with pharmaceuticals .
        THIS

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Clomid is actually a decent option if not wanting to poke yourself. I had lowT before I ever started gear. I started using clomid between cycles before I took the plunge into trt test. I felt 100 times better than doing pct and coming off. Just stayed on low dose. Plus there is a compound almost identical to clomid in clinical trials for trt. It depends on if your primary or secondary hypogonadism but it can definitely raise your test levels. I remember guys on Datbtrue getting total test levels aroumd 2000 using clomid alone. Even 25mg twice a week I felt way better. But 25 Ed is what’s recommended for trt if I recall. Definitely recommend doing your research first. D-asparic acid or DAA works very well too and is natural. It will only help if your levels are low. It won’t boost your levels above normal range like clomid can. I want to say 2000mg a day. Again do your research. Couldn’t hurt to try it amd see if it helps you feel better. I liked it as well.
          Last edited by Kluso; 09-08-2021, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• reps
            Vet
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Kluso
            Clomid is actually a decent option if not wanting to poke yourself. I had lowT before I ever started gear. I started using clomid between cycles before I took the plunge into trt test. I felt 100 times better than doing pct and coming off. Just stayed on low dose. Plus there is a compound almost identical to clomid in clinical trials for trt. It depends on if your primary or secondary hypogonadism but it can definitely raise your test levels. I remember guys on Datbtrue getting total test levels aroumd 2000 using clomid alone. Even 25mg twice a week I felt way better. But 25 Ed is what’s recommended for trt if I recall. Definitely recommend doing your research first. D-asparic acid or DAA works very well too and is natural. It will only help if your levels are low. It won’t boost your levels above normal range like clomid can. I want to say 2000mg a day. Again do your research. Couldn’t hurt to try it amd see if it helps you feel better. I liked it as well.
            Really total test of 2000 on clomid. Well I'm gonna research and if that's true I'm going on clomid till I die. Not joking.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

If you have low T, treat with testosterone replacement, IMO it doesn't make sense to treat low T with other shit.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• reps
                Vet
                • Oct 2007

Originally posted by liftsiron
                If you have low T, treat with testosterone replacement, IMO it doesn't make sense to treat low T with other shit.
                Yeah I researched it. Trt dose is the way to go with a little proviron

Comment

• ozzy69
                  Assistant Admin
                  • Jun 2011

Sub Q test shots seem to be the best for trt. Very few sides and more consistent testosterone levels.

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by reps
                    Really total test of 2000 on clomid. Well I'm gonna research and if that's true I'm going on clomid till I die. Not joking.
                    Lmao. I swear! I forget how much they were taking per day. But I remember seeing bloodwork to prove it. I wish Datbtrue left up the site. There was a lot of good info there if you could weed thru the bs. A lot of guys doing experiments and bloodwork.
                    Last edited by Kluso; 09-11-2021, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• reps
                      Vet
                      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Kluso
                      Lmao. I swear! I forget how much they were taking per day. But I remember seeing bloodwork to prove it. I wish Datbtrue left up the site. There was a lot of good info there if you could weed thru the bs. A lot of guys doing experiments and bloodwork.
                      I did find information on it. 50 mgs a day caused a 100% increase in testosterone but if you 250 that makes 500 I was really hoping for even 1000 lol

Comment

• Kluso
                        Vet
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by reps
                        I did find information on it. 50 mgs a day caused a 100% increase in testosterone but if you 250 that makes 500 I was really hoping for even 1000 lol
                        Interesting. U know the guy may have been “natty” or still high natural levels and still young. Could explain it.

Comment

Working...