Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wallyd
    VET
    • Aug 2015

Proviron is fast acting. I actually feel I get more out of mast than proviron but I don’t have a lot of runs with it so I may be biased.

Comment

• Puff88
      VET
      • Jan 2019

Saving the mast for next year

Comment

• mctavish
        VET
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Beef Newton
        Well back on TSC, there was a source on there for orals briefly before TSC collapsed. It was my first exposure to Proviron, and it had a distinct feeling when I took it... mainly aggression but hardness as well. Then I started taking someone else's. It seemed legit for a period of time, but then after about a year, I stopped getting those effects. I figured I just acclimated some way so kept ordering and kept taking it, just believing it was still helping in some way. Fast forward to now, many orders and a great deal of trust later, and I try some Proviron from someone else. Bam, on first dose get the effects I used to get a few years back. Here's the kicker. I started to suspect issues a while ago and tried double, triple, and even quadruple dosing... did not feel a damn thing. But again, I just kept thinking it was me. With this new Proviron, one single dose.. the very first one, and I get the effects from way back. So even with quadruple dosing of my trusted source's and not feeling anything, what does that say? I've basically not been taking Proviron for years. I'm not particularly pleased with this new batch of tablets, but it is legit. It's enough that I'm going to have halve or even quarter them to start back over...which may physically prove difficult.
        Who was the trusted source?

Comment

• Rebornlite
          VET
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Beef Newton
          Well back on TSC, there was a source on there for orals briefly before TSC collapsed. It was my first exposure to Proviron, and it had a distinct feeling when I took it... mainly aggression but hardness as well. Then I started taking someone else's. It seemed legit for a period of time, but then after about a year, I stopped getting those effects. I figured I just acclimated some way so kept ordering and kept taking it, just believing it was still helping in some way. Fast forward to now, many orders and a great deal of trust later, and I try some Proviron from someone else. Bam, on first dose get the effects I used to get a few years back. Here's the kicker. I started to suspect issues a while ago and tried double, triple, and even quadruple dosing... did not feel a damn thing. But again, I just kept thinking it was me. With this new Proviron, one single dose.. the very first one, and I get the effects from way back. So even with quadruple dosing of my trusted source's and not feeling anything, what does that say? I've basically not been taking Proviron for years. I'm not particularly pleased with this new batch of tablets, but it is legit. It's enough that I'm going to have halve or even quarter them to start back over...which may physically prove difficult.
          You talking about Tuna? His liquid oral line was absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Beef Newton
            VET
            • Nov 2018

Tuna was probably before my time on TSC. I was talking about TNT. He popped up briefly towards the end. I'm looking at DNA's right now. These tablets I have now seem pretty legit, but they are so soft and crumbly, they are near impossible to dose if you need to halve, let alone quarter. I also have concerns about uniformity and have considered sending them off to be tested. Raw Proviron is very granular, and if I had to guess, most sources don't usually grind it down to a powder before mixing and pressing. Total guess, though. I've also been having ridiculously good workouts, so I've even wondered if it's Proviron at all and not something else. What oral gives strong muscular strength, muscular endurance, and a significant boost to cardio? And this is off an approximate quarter.. which would be 6.25mg if exact. The cardio part is what confuses me. I am killing it, breathing is way easier, and recovery is very quick since starting this.
            Last edited by Beef Newton; 10-06-2021, 01:25 PM.

Comment

• Puff88
              VET
              • Jan 2019

So you typically dose proviron as low at 6.25mg a day?

Comment

• Beef Newton
                VET
                • Nov 2018

No, actually. I usually use 25mg twice a day, but this stuff was too damn harsh so I have been quartering it (or trying to quarter it). So I don't know what to think of it. The previous Proviron was completely bunk, and this stuff seems overdosed... or it may be something other than Proviron. I'm trying to decide whether or not to just go ahead and get someone else's... someone else's that is known good and reasonably accurately dosed.
                Last edited by Beef Newton; 10-06-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Thehogsters
                  • Nov 2021

Provi makes my skin flackey AF.

Comment

Working...