X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WidowMaker
    Vet
    • Jan 2013

Sopranos

Just started binge watching this series a few days ago. I never really made the time to watch it in the past. Currently, I'm on S3 E2.
    It seems legit and I think it's hilarious in some cases; like for example: how Sis shot Ritchie for her brother Tony and didn't realize she did him a favor
    and the many times he's seen his Psycho therapist and he hasn't laid pipe to her yet. You can tell she wants him too, lol.
    Now I'm gonna have all the wise guys telling me shit about the show, bwahahaha!!!
    Engineered To Spec...Built To Last!!!!!
  • liftsiron
    Administrator
    • Nov 2003

Hey bud, been awhile, good to see you.
    ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

I never got into that show either. I seen previews for a new show that’s supposed to be about how they became “The Sopranos” or when they are younger or something. Not sure I caught that right. But it looks like a prequel. Coming soon. May be good to do what your doing before it starts. How many seasons of Sopranos are there?

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

The Beverly Hillbillies was a much better and longer running series. It’s hard to believe that their first episode was 50 years ago today.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by liftsiron
          The Beverly Hillbillies was a much better and longer running series. It’s hard to believe that their first episode was 50 years ago today.
          Lmao. Yeehaw brother.

Comment

• WidowMaker
            Vet
            • Jan 2013

Hey bud, been awhile, good to see you.
            Sorry for my absence. Thank you for remembering me. It's good to see you, too!

Sopranos is good for entertaining me at night but it's no Godfather or Scarface. It's mostly funny and it keeps you wondering if he's going to have sex with his therapist, lol. There's the occasional shooting or beat down but again, no Godfather.

Dang, are we that old, already? LOL

Comment

• WidowMaker
              Vet
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Kluso
              I never got into that show either. I seen previews for a new show that’s supposed to be about how they became “The Sopranos” or when they are younger or something. Not sure I caught that right. But it looks like a prequel. Coming soon. May be good to do what your doing before it starts. How many seasons of Sopranos are there?
              The Sopranos is good (for the most part). To me, it's more funny that anything.
              I've heard pros and cons already on the new show. It has the same director as the series Yellowstone. Yellowstone was great, IMO. Beth is the bomb!! Season 4 of Yellowstone will be interesting. Then the spin-off to that is 1887. So we'll see.

Comment

Working...