Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids
User Name
Password

Old 10-04-2021, 12:17 AM   #1
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Testosterone

Wondering what everyone is running for test these days. I don't go too high anymore for a cycle, I usually run it alongside mild shit and run an oral here and there.

Right now I've been using 2 blends, test/deca and test/eq. Both are 200mg ea per ml so 400mg/ml per vial.

I run 1 1/2 ml of each per week 3ml, 600mg test, 300mg deca and 300mg eq. Not sure I'll ever do much more than this anymore, 600mg is about my max these days.
HDH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 05:40 AM   #2
Puff88
VET

Puff88 is on a distinguished road
How long are you running that dose for?
Puff88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 05:47 AM   #3
Puff88
VET

Right now i am just low dose simple. 160mg of test c per week, and some herbal supplements (maca, fenugreek, dhea). Plan on trying out some proviron this winter.

Other than that, ill bump the test to 200 or 250 (test e or sust) and run an oral when i want more. Ran var and winny this year (not at the same time) and enjoyed both. Very moderate doses is my gameplan.

Will be using 350mg sust with tbol and mast come early 2022.
Old 10-04-2021, 07:59 AM   #4
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
Cruising on prescribed Test Cyp @ 200/wk.

.5ml injected x2 week with 27g x 1/2".
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 08:06 AM   #5
01dragonslayer
Banned

01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough01dragonslayer is a jewel in the rough
Right now cycling a blend of test e and TPP.
01dragonslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 01:31 PM   #6
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Last blast I only ran 150mg test but was with trest and supposedly u don’t even need to run test with trest. I usually do 2-3ml of test a week on a blast and another 3-4ml of something else. Definitely running lower doses lately in general. Trying to be more healthy. I really liked trest ace. Gonna get some trest dec when it’s back in stock. Just keep my test at trt dose. Or may just run high test with nothing else. Haven’t done that in a long time. So maybe 1000mg test a week and that’s it. Keeping my blasts shorter too using short esters recently on my blasts.
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 04:43 PM   #7
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
I won't even mention the amount that I use
Old 10-05-2021, 04:40 AM   #8
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff88 View Post
How long are you running that dose for?
I'll run it up to 6 months
HDH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 05:54 AM   #9
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
I won't even mention the amount that I use
Don't you cruise on 500mg/wk? Spill the beans Lifts
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 09:05 AM   #10
A.B
VET

A.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to beholdA.B is a splendid one to behold
Currently taking 1/2cc of a test blend- enanthate and undecoanate

100mg of each

Does what I need it to and really don’t have a reason to go higher
A.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 11:43 AM   #11
Roughrydr

Roughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to allRoughrydr is a name known to all
I've been completely off since May I think. The longest I've been off in years. Urine albumin is at 480 something three week ago labs. I'm stage 3B kidney disease. So trying to get decent blood work. I go back to my nephrologist in December. I've cut back on all sodium intake. I don't really think steroids had anything to do with my bad numbers. So.i.mat start back up soon. Test cyp is my favorite. With some tbol.

Muscle Forged In Pain
Roughrydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 06:46 PM   #12
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughrydr View Post
I've been completely off since May I think. The longest I've been off in years. Urine albumin is at 480 something three week ago labs. I'm stage 3B kidney disease. So trying to get decent blood work. I go back to my nephrologist in December. I've cut back on all sodium intake. I don't really think steroids had anything to do with my bad numbers. So.i.mat start back up soon. Test cyp is my favorite. With some tbol.
Have your numbers gone down at all since coming off? How much water do you drink? Have you dropped your protein intake? Do you have urinary retention? Are you drinking a good amount of water an hour before your blood test? My creatinine and grf had been high for a couple years. I dropped to 100mg test for about 6 months and drank a bottle of water an hour before my test( a lot of people are dehydrated when they fast before bloodwork or in general) and my numbers were much better. I’m not sure if it was the break from blasting gear, loss of weight or the water. I should be getting another blood test soon(every 6 months) and my weight is back up. Ran a 10 week blast but low dose for me. Gonna do the water thing again and see. I definitely don’t drink enough water in general. I’m sure the Mountain Dew addiction doesn’t help. Haha. Sorry for all the questions. I’m just curious because I have been dealing with similar and don’t want it to get bad.
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 08:58 PM   #13
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
Currently running Test C at 600mg/wk. I've never gone any higher. I cruise at 300mg/wk
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 04:14 AM   #14
Puff88
VET

^^^ how are your numbers on a 300 cruise? You been doing that a long time?
Old 10-15-2021, 11:59 PM   #15
Aklion
VET

Aklion will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puff88 View Post
^^^ how are your numbers on a 300 cruise? You been doing that a long time?
I have never had bloodwork done in my life when it comes to checking my hormones. I've been running 300mg as my cruise dosage for at least a decade. I've tried running 200 and lower and i just don't feel good at those levels. Never have. But i've also run cycles that lasted over a year, so that changes things. When I go back down to cruise levels I do it very slowly so that my receptors gradually decrease, and then i cruise at 300 for 6 months or more.
Aklion is offline   Reply With Quote