X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

Originally posted by Rebornlite
    Cruising on prescribed Test Cyp @ 200/wk.

.5ml injected x2 week with 27g x 1/2".
    Can, or have you noticed any difference in that and UG sauce? My doc has me on 200mgs twice a week, and I honestly don't like it as much. Just wanted your opinion..

Comment

• Puff88
      VET
      • Jan 2019

Thats crazy.. so you cruise at 300 and been doing this for over a decade and never had bloodwork done? How do you know you dont have hematocrit issues, or elevated prostate levels? How are your E levels? If you never in your life had your hormones checked, why do you even cruise in the first place? Or am i missing something?

Comment

• Puff88
        VET
        • Jan 2019

Originally posted by zeke
        Can, or have you noticed any difference in that and UG sauce? My doc has me on 200mgs twice a week, and I honestly don't like it as much. Just wanted your opinion..
        I just recently switched over to pharma test cyp after running UG trt for a year. I felt better on UG. I feel like my mood fluctuates way more on this pharma test and i have much more highs and lows. Its strange. Was expecting the opposite.

Comment

• Aklion
          VET
          • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Puff88
          Thats crazy.. so you cruise at 300 and been doing this for over a decade and never had bloodwork done? How do you know you dont have hematocrit issues, or elevated prostate levels? How are your E levels? If you never in your life had your hormones checked, why do you even cruise in the first place? Or am i missing something?
          I cruise because as I got older I could tell that my natural T levels weren't bouncing back after PCT. I stayed off for a couple of years and felt like absolute shit hoping that I would recover. I got tired of feeling tired, and depressed, and my overall quality of life just sucked. So I started running Test C at 150mg per week, and felt somewhat better, upped it to 200 and felt about the same, and finally settled on 300/wk. That is where i feel "good".
          I have had bloodwork done for other things, so I know my hematocrit levels are good, creatinine levels are elevated but that is due to carrying higher than average muscle mass. But I have never had my actual hormone levels tested. I control estrogen and prolactin with Caber, and I just do that by how my body feels. I can tell when i'm retaining water, and when prolactin is high I can tell by my sex drive and energy levels. Pretty much the main thing that i have issues with is high cholesterol. It runs in my family, and I have been a strict vegetarian/ pescatarian for more than 25 years. I used to run letro as an AI, and I stopped about 4 months ago, started using Caber because I identified that the problem was prolactin and not estrogen. I plan to have my cholesterol levels checked again in early 2022, and hoping that being off letro for this long will show improvement.

Comment

• MindlessWork
            • Aug 2011

I have been off gear for 2 years due to Covid and the fact I've been dealing with a few health issues. Now that I've got my health issues resolved for the most part I plan to go with a simple run of 600mg Test C with no orals other than 50mg ed of proviron. I'm too old now for all the other good stuff such as tren as I'm 57.
            “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Kluso
              Vet
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by MindlessWork
              I have been off gear for 2 years due to Covid and the fact I've been dealing with a few health issues. Now that I've got my health issues resolved for the most part I plan to go with a simple run of 600mg Test C with no orals other than 50mg ed of proviron. I'm too old now for all the other good stuff such as tren as I'm 57.
              How was it? 2 years off? My guess is bad at first and kinda got used to it? Did you still work out? How much weight did you lose? Your gonna blow up on that little blast. Everyone is gonna suspect something. Lol. At least winter is coming and you can kinda hide it. Lol. Have fun man. Idk if I could take time off. No trt or anything. But I did have low T before I started all this too. Which honestly I was a little surprised about. My legs were skinny but I had some ok muscle mass above the waste from when I was younger doing sports and working out here and there. That and decent genes from my dad. I have wondered how I would feel if I stopped all AAS. But I like my size right now and am too vain. Lol. In 10 years when I’m your age things could be different I imagine. We’ll see. Lol

Comment

• MindlessWork
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Kluso
                How was it? 2 years off? My guess is bad at first and kinda got used to it? Did you still work out? How much weight did you lose? Your gonna blow up on that little blast. Everyone is gonna suspect something. Lol. At least winter is coming and you can kinda hide it. Lol. Have fun man. Idk if I could take time off. No trt or anything. But I did have low T before I started all this too. Which honestly I was a little surprised about. My legs were skinny but I had some ok muscle mass above the waste from when I was younger doing sports and working out here and there. That and decent genes from my dad. I have wondered how I would feel if I stopped all AAS. But I like my size right now and am too vain. Lol. In 10 years when I’m your age things could be different I imagine. We’ll see. Lol
                I worked out during that time and there was a 3 month shutdown of gyms in my state last year so made do with bands and adjustable db's I bought on ebay as well as doing jogs thru the woods near my home. Gained some weight though LOL but managed to get some off. I caught Covid last fall but was lucky enough to fight it off on my own so I just had something like a bad cold with some trouble breathing but that went away after 4 days plus 4 more weeks to regain my lung function. Borrowed my mom's spare oxygen machine which was a big help and didn't need it at all after 3 weeks. The covid triggered some nasty migraine attacks too that took a good while to clear up.

In all managed to at least stay reasonably fit and I'm sure I'll blow up some on that simple test cycle I am planning to run this winter.
                “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Kluso
                  Vet
                  • Dec 2016

Originally posted by MindlessWork
                  I worked out during that time and there was a 3 month shutdown of gyms in my state last year so made do with bands and adjustable db's I bought on ebay as well as doing jogs thru the woods near my home. Gained some weight though LOL but managed to get some off. I caught Covid last fall but was lucky enough to fight it off on my own so I just had something like a bad cold with some trouble breathing but that went away after 4 days plus 4 more weeks to regain my lung function. Borrowed my mom's spare oxygen machine which was a big help and didn't need it at all after 3 weeks. The covid triggered some nasty migraine attacks too that took a good while to clear up.

In all managed to at least stay reasonably fit and I'm sure I'll blow up some on that simple test cycle I am planning to run this winter.
                  Yeah, same happened in my state. Luckily I had some free weights and my dads old Weider Crossbow in the basement. Gained weight huh. Yeah, makes sense. Lol. Sounds like the China virus got you pretty good. It’s so weird how different everyone reacts to it. Glad your ok!

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

Yeah, same happened in my state. Luckily I had some free weights and my dads old Weider Crossbow in the basement. Gained weight huh. Yeah, makes sense. Lol. Sounds like the China virus got you pretty good. It’s so weird how different everyone reacts to it. Glad your ok!
                    Yeah thanks and it got my brother worse, and he was in ICU for 10 damn long hellish days on a ventilator. He came out a changed man and not quite the same. So that damned virus affects people in different ways. I don't wish this damn nasty bug on anyone and even tried hard to protect my dear mother from it.

Now I hope to get back on the gear again to get stronger!

Comment

• Roughrydr
                      • Oct 2017

Have your numbers gone down at all since coming off? How much water do you drink? Have you dropped your protein intake? Do you have urinary retention? Are you drinking a good amount of water an hour before your blood test? My creatinine and grf had been high for a couple years. I dropped to 100mg test for about 6 months and drank a bottle of water an hour before my test( a lot of people are dehydrated when they fast before bloodwork or in general) and my numbers were much better. I’m not sure if it was the break from blasting gear, loss of weight or the water. I should be getting another blood test soon(every 6 months) and my weight is back up. Ran a 10 week blast but low dose for me. Gonna do the water thing again and see. I definitely don’t drink enough water in general. I’m sure the Mountain Dew addiction doesn’t help. Haha. Sorry for all the questions. I’m just curious because I have been dealing with similar and don’t want it to get bad.
                      I won't know until December. But I have greatly reduced my sodium intake. My last bloods and urine I was very hydrated. I eat pretty clean except for a while there I got sloppy with the diet. But I'm back on track I think.now. I'll let you know when I get my levels in December. Oh yeah, I also started on a low dose of lisinopril, 2.5 MG ed.
                      OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Rebornlite
                        VET
                        • Dec 2018

Only difference I can tell is that my prescription test is the thinnest and smoothest oil I have ever used. Carrier oil is GSO with 5%BA. I pin easily with 27g 5/8 slin. Also prescribed Deca at 80mg a week for joint pain but have yet to start, just stacking those up for now.

I get my labs back soon and will see where I sit on 200mg week of this test cyp. It comes from a compounding pharmacy in Texas.

Comment

• Kluso
                          Vet
                          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Roughrydr
                          I won't know until December. But I have greatly reduced my sodium intake. My last bloods and urine I was very hydrated. I eat pretty clean except for a while there I got sloppy with the diet. But I'm back on track I think.now. I'll let you know when I get my levels in December. Oh yeah, I also started on a low dose of lisinopril, 2.5 MG ed.
                          Cool! Yeah, high blood pressure will do it too. I’m already on Telmisartan. But what’s crazy is Telmisartan and other blood pressure medications can fuck up your kidneys too. It will help your heart but your kidneys are fucked either way. I actually just got bloodwork but didn’t know I was getting it so couldn’t drink a bunch of water first. And my creatinine was 1.4 again and gfr bad again. I’ve been as high at 1.7. She increased my Telmisartan. Will be interesting to see if it gets better or worse. I’m hoping it’s the high blood pressure and I just needed a higher dose but like I said Dr is concerned the medication itself will raise my creatinine. I go back in 3 months to see. My triglycerides were high too. Which has never happened before. My ldl and HDL are ok.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                            • Oct 2017

About 6 weeks ago I started running 750mg Test E then added Tren A. Next week I'lladd 50mg anadrol Ed. I'm leaning up while weight is staying about 240ish. I'm slowly dialing in my diet and increasing poundage on my lifts. I even stayed on track on Thanksgiving. So I'm very pleased with my progress so far.
                            OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Kluso
                              Vet
                              • Dec 2016

200mg twice a week? As in 400 mg a week? Or did u mean 100mg twice a week equaling 200mg per week?

Comment

• Acreed1
                                Vet
                                • Nov 2014

Normally 250 per week. But I come off completely 1 -2x per yr for abt 4 or 5 weeks. Usually heading into that off period I start running abt 125, 150 test. No real scientific reason. I just think it's a healthy thing to do. Give my body's chemistry a break for a bit. What I love is when I get back on after that time.. I like everyone else probably respond so well. Again no real scientific reason I do that.
                                My personal bro-science.
                                "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
                                "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

Working...