Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rebornlite
    VET
    • Dec 2018

My labs just came back from doc prescribed Test Cyp at 200/wk.

Total Test 890
    Free Test 30.4

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Acreed1
      Normally 250 per week. But I come off completely 1 -2x per yr for abt 4 or 5 weeks. Usually heading into that off period I start running abt 125, 150 test. No real scientific reason. I just think it's a healthy thing to do. Give my body's chemistry a break for a bit. What I love is when I get back on after that time.. I like everyone else probably respond so well. Again no real scientific reason I do that.
      My personal bro-science.
      I like your broscience. I would think it’s a healthy thing to do too. Idk if I could do it. Last year I dropped to just 100-150mg test per week for like 6 months and that was tough. Lol. I just wanted to get my body healthy again. Makes me wonder if just taking a month off would have done the same thing. And less time suffering.

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Rebornlite
        My labs just came back from doc prescribed Test Cyp at 200/wk.

Total Test 890
        Free Test 30.4
        You ever get tested of UG 200mg? Was it similar numbers? I think most UG like to overdose there test e at least. Hopefully most don’t for there cyp knowing guys usually use it for trt.

Comment

• Rebornlite
          VET
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Kluso
          You ever get tested of UG 200mg? Was it similar numbers? I think most UG like to overdose there test e at least. Hopefully most don’t for there cyp knowing guys usually use it for trt.
          I never tested UG at that dose. I will run UG when it's time to blast a cycle. I feel pretty good cruising on this prescription cyp. I suppose there is a level of comfort with having Dr prescribed gear in my possession and a letter to travel with if needed.

My last TRT doc was giving me an Aveed injection every 10 weeks in his office. That injection was 750mg/test undeconate, my T levels always tested mid 500s which is why I switched clinics. I ordered my scripts online and they mail that shit to me now.

I agree with you about the UG's overdosing test.

Comment

• Acreed1
            Vet
            • Nov 2014

I like your broscience. I would think it’s a healthy thing to do too. Idk if I could do it. Last year I dropped to just 100-150mg test per week for like 6 months and that was tough. Lol. I just wanted to get my body healthy again. Makes me wonder if just taking a month off would have done the same thing. And less time suffering.
            Wow!! For 6 months?? In your opinion, how do you think you looked, feel and how was your strength and motivation??

This is interesting cuz most Docs have patients cruise at 200 for life??
            "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
            "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

• Kluso
              Vet
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Rebornlite
              I never tested UG at that dose. I will run UG when it's time to blast a cycle. I feel pretty good cruising on this prescription cyp. I suppose there is a level of comfort with having Dr prescribed gear in my possession and a letter to travel with if needed.

My last TRT doc was giving me an Aveed injection every 10 weeks in his office. That injection was 750mg/test undeconate, my T levels always tested mid 500s which is why I switched clinics. I ordered my scripts online and they mail that shit to me now.

I agree with you about the UG's overdosing test.
              That’s crazy! 750mg every 10 weeks! You probably felt great first week or two. Lol. That’s why I haven’t tried to get trt thru Dr yet. That and I don’t want to have to worry about timing my blasts. I think some Drs are getting better about dosing protocols theses days from some guys I’ve talked too but I’m sure there are still a lot that haven’t been re educated on the subject. And not up to date on the science.

Comment

• Kluso
                Vet
                • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Acreed1
                Wow!! For 6 months?? In your opinion, how do you think you looked, feel and how was your strength and motivation??

This is interesting cuz most Docs have patients cruise at 200 for life??
                To be fair I did have 75mg deca in there for some of those 6 months. I was trying to get my liver enzymes down. I forget who it was but I had seen some “guru” say that our liver can’t regenerate and heal itself properly unless we were at true trt doses. And my Dr couldn’t explain why my liver enzymes were high from only drinking alcohol once a week. Said that wouldn’t do it. I never admitted to him I was on gear but I think he was thinking that’s why they were elevated. Cause he never recommended any further tests. And levels were never seriously high. Just a little over reference range. And I had stopped using all orals and was still having elevated enzymes. But I couldn’t tell Dr that. Anyways, to make a long story short, the 6 months of true trt did not help. Lol. I’m thinking fatty liver. Or it’s just from lifting weights and I’m older now. Someone posted a study on another board, or maybe it was this board,that showed liver enzymes not only elevate from weight training but stay elevated for 7 days. So maybe I’m worried about nothing.

As far as how I felt. I guess normal. Lol. Didn’t have a lot of motivation at the gym but I still went. Had a lot of personal shit going on too so it worked out really. Couldn’t have focused on the gym if I wanted to. I lost like 15lbs. After the last 5lbs I was like fuck this. I need to start a cycle. And ran a light one for 6 weeks with short esters. My great idea was to start using short esters for 6 weeks on and six week off. Maybe 500mg total of gear a week. But I realized even on short esters you really don’t start seeing changes until week 4-5. So tossed that idea after a couple short blasts like that. Still keeping doses lower than I used to though. Feel better and feel like I can lift harder at gym without feeling like death afterwards.

Comment

• Acreed1
                  Vet
                  • Nov 2014

To be fair I did have 75mg deca in there for some of those 6 months. I was trying to get my liver enzymes down. I forget who it was but I had seen some “guru” say that our liver can’t regenerate and heal itself properly unless we were at true trt doses. And my Dr couldn’t explain why my liver enzymes were high from only drinking alcohol once a week. Said that wouldn’t do it. I never admitted to him I was on gear but I think he was thinking that’s why they were elevated. Cause he never recommended any further tests. And levels were never seriously high. Just a little over reference range. And I had stopped using all orals and was still having elevated enzymes. But I couldn’t tell Dr that. Anyways, to make a long story short, the 6 months of true trt did not help. Lol. I’m thinking fatty liver. Or it’s just from lifting weights and I’m older now. Someone posted a study on another board, or maybe it was this board,that showed liver enzymes not only elevate from weight training but stay elevated for 7 days. So maybe I’m worried about nothing.

As far as how I felt. I guess normal. Lol. Didn’t have a lot of motivation at the gym but I still went. Had a lot of personal shit going on too so it worked out really. Couldn’t have focused on the gym if I wanted to. I lost like 15lbs. After the last 5lbs I was like fuck this. I need to start a cycle. And ran a light one for 6 weeks with short esters. My great idea was to start using short esters for 6 weeks on and six week off. Maybe 500mg total of gear a week. But I realized even on short esters you really don’t start seeing changes until week 4-5. So tossed that idea after a couple short blasts like that. Still keeping doses lower than I used to though. Feel better and feel like I can lift harder at gym without feeling like death afterwards.
                  Good stuff/info man. Appreciate it.
                  I've been over all eating btr and somewhat leaning towards more holistic ways of nutrition. There's this supplement called Chlorofresh. It has chlorophyll which basically is the green blood of plants sorta speak. Along with some vegan foods. I also plan on giving blood early next yr. As crazy as it sounds, I HATE, HATE, HATE needles in someone else's hands. Lol. And consume more and more water aswell.
                  I'm pretty much satisfied with test, npp/deca sometimes with some var. A cpl of yrs ago my guy sent ANADROL by mistake and I haven't used it. It does have me curious tho....
                  I'd only use it for a pre-workout supplement if I do decide to use it. I know its pretty harsh so.
                  Anyways I hardly drink now. My GF loves the fact that I don't really drink. Maybe 1 or 2 beers every other month... Maybe... I'll probably have 2,3 drinks New Yrs night.
                  So a few other changes I'd like to learn abt and change for the long haul. Love to drop 12 - 15lbs by spring and still look good. 260ish now.
                  I'm sitting at Sammy Hagars song 'Can't Drive 55'. years old. Often get mistaken for 40ish (thx Mom and Dad genetics).
                  Last edited by Acreed1; 12-14-2021, 05:22 AM.
                  "No Joe, you next Joe, you next Joe!"
                  "Creed in 3, Creed in 3"

Comment

Working...