X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDH
    • Jun 2015

Old man with a gun :-)

This is why we keep our guns.

Last edited by HDH; 10-08-2021, 10:16 PM.
  • Rebornlite
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by HDH
    Amen to that.

Julia Song is a hot little latina. love that crazy patriot. To bad I deleted my twatter account after they silenced and censored President Trrump.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
      Banned
      • Apr 2018

I don't get why people do the thing they do. What was the purpose of that idiot to that....he's just asking for trouble.

Comment

• Kluso
        Vet
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by HDH
        Did u see the responses to that video? Morons. It’s the 2nd amendment for a reason. Tired of people trying to destroy this country and turn into something it’s not.

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Rebornlite
          Amen to that.

Julia Song is a hot little latina. love that crazy patriot. To bad I deleted my twatter account after they silenced and censored President Trrump.
          Trump was only reason I got a Twitter account too. Going to delete my account now. Thanks

Comment

• mrhtbd
            • Apr 2015

A lot of soy latte unbelievers in the following twitter response posts. That guy was a tight-pantied douche for picking on an old short grey haired man (just like me except the short part). I’m a 17 year veteran of US military; fired expert 16 years, and was an M 60 gunner for 11. I say, “buy more weapons, scatter them about, oiled and ready and keep your powder dry,” that’s my “Fourth of July” message to y’all!

Comment

• HDH
              • Jun 2015

I never looked at the tweets, I was too busy laughing at the the toughguy running like freddie kruger was chasing him in a dream

I hear ya on the politics. I try to keep my political stuff separate and post at appropriate places. I didn't mean for this to turn political

Old fella was pretty pissed though, lol

Comment

• Kluso
                Vet
                • Dec 2016

It was funny seeing that guy take off running! Wonder what happened exactly before and when he started slamming his door. He’s lucky that guy wasn’t scared for his life and didn’t shoot him thru the window. People need to learn to control themselves. Myself included. I’ve done some dumb road rage shit before I’m not proud of.

Comment

• BrutalHoney
                  VET
                  • Nov 2016

the look on his face was my favorite part

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by HDH
                    I never looked at the tweets, I was too busy laughing at the the toughguy running like freddie kruger was chasing him in a dream

I hear ya on the politics. I try to keep my political stuff separate and post at appropriate places. I didn't mean for this to turn political

Old fella was pretty pissed though, lol
                    Originally posted by BrutalHoney
                    the look on his face was my favorite part
                    These. That guy must have pissed his pants when he saw the gun being drawn..turned tail and ran back to his car!

A real "Oh shit" moment
                    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

Working...