X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zeke
    Vet
    • May 2005

HCG Quesion

Hey brotha's, hope I'm not putting this is the wrong spot. I'm about to start the following, but want to know what dosage you guys recommend on hcg per week. Just want to keep leveled out. Been doing 25 mcg's twice a week on a doctor scrip. It's definetly helping, but upping my a.s. dosage.

Cycle will look like this:
    750 mgs test cyp/ wk.
    300 mgs Deca wk.
    200 Tren E. wk

Doing hcg all the way through. Each bottle will be 5000/i.u.

Let me know yall's thoughts.

Thanks,
    Z-
  • 01dragonslayer
    Banned
    • Apr 2018

There are two ways to use HCG while cycling and 2 ways to use it while on long-term testosterone replacement therapy.

The first way is to use a smaller amount throughout the cycle (or throughout TRT) to maintain testicular function on a steady basis.

Usually 250 iu per week is the common dose if using HCG during a cycle or during TRT. If using HCG during cycle then a “blast” of HCG is not necessary when coming off cycle or during TRT at any time.

The second way to use HCG is to blast it at higher dosages in shorter intervals, and blast it every so often if you’re on TRT. A lot of guys will hit a 5,000 iu vial in a 2 week period once every 10-12 weeks during testosterone replacement therapy (1250 iu 2x/week for 2 weeks).

You may ask yourself why it’s commonly run in 2 different manners and there are a couple reasons for that.

For starters, HCG has a shelf life of about 30 days once it’s mixed with bacteriostatic water. A lot of vials come in 5,000 iu vials, so your HCG is going to go bad before using it all if you were to run 250 iu a week steady throughout.

The next point to this is that some users feel that it takes a more substantial amount of HCG per injection to really stimulate the testes and this falls more along the lines of cosmetic reasons rather than fertility reasons (guys don’t want to see their nuts shrink!)

For fertility reasons I think running HCG throughout is the better route to go because you’re constantly stimulating follicle stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone, without backing off intermittently.

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Good advice DragonSlayer! Tren is only AAS that makes my nuts shrink. Even 200mg a week will do it. But 1500 mg of test and deca and I’m fine. Got me? HCG definitely helped mine recover. If I ever do run tren again will definitely use some hcg thru out the cycle. I honestly don’t see the reason to use hcg if your on trt unless trying to have a kid or you are sensitive to ball shrinkage.

Comment

• Rebornlite
        VET
        • Dec 2018

My Dr prescribed TRT plan includes 500iu HCG X 2 week and Test Cyp 100mg X 2 week. I was on self prescribed test for years and as a result am diagnosed with primary hypogonadism, testicular atrophy and of course infertility. Told doc I never ran hcg because we are done having kids. He explained that the hcg plays an important role to help raise and stabile free testosterone levels in conjunction with testosterone replacement therapy and other important endocrine functions that impact overall well being.Been on the hcg for 8 weeks now and will let you know how next labs go and when/if atrophy reverses with the ole,' nuts
        Last edited by Rebornlite; 10-14-2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
          Banned
          • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Kluso
          Good advice DragonSlayer! Tren is only AAS that makes my nuts shrink. Even 200mg a week will do it. But 1500 mg of test and deca and I’m fine. Got me? HCG definitely helped mine recover. If I ever do run tren again will definitely use some hcg thru out the cycle. I honestly don’t see the reason to use hcg if your on trt unless trying to have a kid or you are sensitive to ball shrinkage.
          Attached Files

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Originally posted by Rebornlite
            My Dr prescribed TRT plan includes 500iu HCG X 2 week and Test Cyp 100mg X 2 week. I was on self prescribed test for years and as a result am diagnosed with primary hypogonadism, testicular atrophy and of course infertility. Told doc I never ran hcg because we are done having kids. He explained that the hcg plays an important role to help raise and stabile free testosterone levels in conjunction with testosterone replacement therapy and other important endocrine functions that impact overall well being.Been on the hcg for 8 weeks now and will let you know how next labs go and when/if atrophy reverses with the ole,' nuts
            500 ius twice a week is what works best for me.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• 78Steeler
              VET
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by liftsiron
              500 ius twice a week is what works best for me.
              Same for me.

Comment

• zeke
                Vet
                • May 2005

My doc put me on it as well. My shoulder is good to go thanks to the stem cell, so I'm about to kick it up a notch from doc scrip of test )200mgs) twice a week. I can honestly tell the hcg helps, haven't used it much in the past, but I'll keep it on me from now one.

Comment

Working...