Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HDH
    • Jun 2015

Tennis elbow fix

If anyone struggles with tendonitis this is the only thing I've found that doesn't take it forever to heal. I first used it several years ago after having it for longer than I care to say. I was searching through boards and the general internet I didn't know what else to do besides take a few weeks off.

I ran across an ACE tennis elbow supporter. It improved by 75% in the first week and was nearly gone by a week and a half. I couldn't believe that shit. It happened about a year and a half later and it knocked it out faster since I didn't let it get bad.

It goes around your forearm directly under the elbow. It has an air cushion that puts better pressure on the area. I found it's best to take the time to get it adjusted correctly in the beginning. Too much pressure and it will make it more sore as the hours pass, not enough pressure and it won't heal/heal fast.

Good shit though if anyone runs into this problem, walmart sells it in the pharmacy area.
    Attached Files
  • Rebornlite
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Good to know, thanks for sharing

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
      Banned
      • Apr 2018

Absolutely. Thanks for posting. I struggle with tendonitis in my left elbow and slowly it's getting better. May have to try this brace for a little extra assistance.

Comment

• HDH
        • Jun 2015

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
        Absolutely. Thanks for posting. I struggle with tendonitis in my left elbow and slowly it's getting better. May have to try this brace for a little extra assistance.
        Man, I tried every stupid little trick I came across. This was a last resort because I figured it wasn't going to work. I was wrong about it.

Comment

• Kluso
          Vet
          • Dec 2016

Dam, where was this 6 months ago. I’m pretty sure I had it for first time earlier this year. Could not do any reverse grip lifts without ridiculous pain in left elbow. I know what to try next time. Thanks HDH!

Comment

• HDH
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Kluso
            Dam, where was this 6 months ago. I’m pretty sure I had it for first time earlier this year. Could not do any reverse grip lifts without ridiculous pain in left elbow. I know what to try next time. Thanks HDH!
            I let mine get pretty bad. Anything gripping was killing me. I found that taking as much grip work out of the picture as possible helped heal it faster. I used machines so I could train open handed where possible and wraps on shrugs and rows. It wasn't until I used this that it went away completely.

Comment

• Kluso
              Vet
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by HDH
              I let mine get pretty bad. Anything gripping was killing me. I found that taking as much grip work out of the picture as possible helped heal it faster. I used machines so I could train open handed where possible and wraps on shrugs and rows. It wasn't until I used this that it went away completely.
              Yeah. I just avoided what hurt. And eventually it went away. I normally do a lot of machine work these days already so I’m not really sure what even caused it.

Comment

• DrX
                VET
                • Oct 2021

Yeah. I just avoided what hurt. And eventually it went away. I normally do a lot of machine work these days already so I’m not really sure what even caused it.
                Can you find a practitioner that specialized in cross frictional therapy? Once you do, have them start breaking apart the scar tissue across the forearms leading to your palm and thumbs. Believe it or not your biceps are also the problem. Once the scar tissue is broken apart the pain ends and you are back to training at 100% capacity.

DrX

Comment

• HDH
                  • Jun 2015

Ya I hear ya man, I'm quite comfortable with machines these days as well. I'm more interested in the long run and I've got too many problems already.

Comment

Working...