What is your age and how long have you been taking steroids?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

What is your age and how long have you been taking steroids?

I'm 28. Started my first cycle at 18 years old. Test E and dbol. Ran it for 12 weeks. Did a pct and before the PCT was even done I felt so shitty I got back on and didn't come off for the next 9 years.

I stayed on test pretty much at 250 mg or higher for those 9 years, oftentimes around 500 mg or higher, and often had other compounds in the mix and in my college years I stayed on orals almost year round except for when I ran out.

For the first time since I was 18, I am off of everything including testosterone, 100% natural. For the last 4 months. I want to see how my body responds and what I feel like just with my natural levels.

I've been having extreme tiredness lately but other than that I feel pretty good. My strength is about the same just my endurance as far as reps has gone down.
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

20 some years of this

Comment

• liftsiron
      Administrator
      • Nov 2003

65 between 35-40 years. I took 5 years off approx between the ages of 30-35 years.
      ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• meo
        VET
        • Nov 2018

I'll be 68 in a couple weeks, been cycling since I was 46, on trt for the last few years - a cycle is now 500 mgs of test c and maybe a little primo

Comment

• HDH
          • Jun 2015

I call myself 50ish.

I ran a cycle around 28 years old.

I got on the boards about 20 years ago but didn't cycle at first then on and off for some years. The last few years I haven't come off and have no intension on ever completely coming off if I can help it.

Comment

• irish_2003
            Vet
            • Oct 2011

Did 8 weeks of test cyp when I was 21 then didn't touch them again til I was mid 30s and been on nonstop pretty much since..I turn 48 in march

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
              Banned
              • Apr 2018

Just turned the BIG FIVE-O......

Started in my early to mid-30s....off and on since then.....never stopped test.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                • May 2019

58. First cycle at 40. Cycled on and off since, with a 4 year break in there when I lived abroad.
                Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• DrX
                  VET
                  • Oct 2021

About to turn 50

Started when I was in my early 20's

DrX

Comment

• MindlessWork
                    • Aug 2011

57 here and been on and off cycling last 6 years. Probably was a good idea to start cycles later in life rather than been younger and stupid lol.
                    “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Kluso
                      Vet
                      • Dec 2016

It’s interesting to see the ages of everyone. I feel young again. Lol. I’m 47. I guess I really started in my late 20s/ early 30s because I used a lot of prohormones and prosteriods when they were legal. But was battling drug addiction too. So never stayed consistently training. Until I did get clean about 12 years ago. Which is when I found TSC. I had been diagnosed with lowT from my dr. Levels were around 300. Probably from the prohormone use and drug abuse. They wanted to put me on androgel but my insurance was bad and it cost $200 for a months supply. Did research and decided I wanted to inject test. So did my first cycle about 12 years ago. I did come off at first. I did not like injecting at all. Still not my favorite thing. But I learned that if I stayed on trt dose between cycles I kept my gains a hell of a lot better and really started making some progress. Maybe when I’m done trying to grow or stay bigger I will go thru Dr and get on pharm test but for now ugl works fine for me. And I don’t have to worry about my test levels being in range for bloodtests done by Dr.
                      Last edited by Kluso; 11-05-2021, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• Bigpapapumpaf
                        VET
                        • Feb 2017

53 yrs old, using since 18

BPP

Comment

• MindlessWork
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Bigpapapumpaf
                          53 yrs old, using since 18

BPP
                          That's one brave soul!
                          “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Serotonin101
                            VET
                            • Oct 2021

30 currently. Been blast and cruising for 7 years now. Coming up on 8 in February. Started as self prescribed trt then figured might as well have some fun with it.

Comment

• Emil
                              Vet
                              • Oct 2016

41 now. Start at 30...4 cycles, big pause betwen...3, years max

Comment

Working...