X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ozzy69
    Assistant Admin
    • Jun 2011

Superdrol

Can I get some real life testimony on superdrol please.
  • kriegernindo
    VET
    • Feb 2020

Yes what would you like to know.

I used it several times and I got stronger on it than any steroid combo I’ve ever taken except maybe when I was stacking test deca and dbol, but I’d say I was still stronger faster on superdrol.

Idk if it’s the same for everyone, but after two weeks you start feeling like shit sometimes, extremely liver toxic, my appetite wasn’t great but wasn’t suppressed either. I didn’t run much liver support except milk thistle. Would recommend tudca and milk thistle and more while on this.

Blood pressure got super high. Wasn’t really managing it with cardio, arginine, and hawthorn extract like I am now.

I put on 30 pounds in one month, strong as ever, no acne but I don’t get it anyway. Mood was good, lethargic more than usual, but once you do your first set it’s like the lethargy turns into a silverback gorilla and is transmuted into beast mode energy. Most insane pumps too.

Curious where you found some? I don’t think anyone on this board carries it but a buddy of mine can get it.

Comment

• ozzy69
      Assistant Admin
      • Jun 2011

I’m doing a 2 week 40 mig tryout of it

Comment

• kriegernindo
        VET
        • Feb 2020

Well you’ve been around a very long time and have a lot of experience, but I have to say, I don’t see any reason to do that the costs will outweigh the benefits by far.

If someone can’t gain off 20-30 mg then maybe they should introduce other compounds that would be synergistic, and a 2 week superdrol run is almost pointless at 40 mg because you’re going to absolutely slam your liver kidneys and every organ basically and then stop at the 2 week mark which is always when I noticed the biggest gains. They were in week 3 and 4.

Did someone advise you on the protocol or you came up with that?

Why 40 mg and why so short? I could see 20 mg first 2 weeks then 40 mg last 2 weeks. That might be interesting but taxing. But at least you’re working it into your body, there’s some time for upregulation and then the last 2 weeks which is already the strongest period of it you surprise it with 40 mg and there could be some mega muscle growth that is forced into existence.

Comment

• ozzy69
          Assistant Admin
          • Jun 2011

Thank you!! I’ll change that up

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

I noticed very good strength gains on 10mgs ed for six weeks. I tried 20mgs ed but felt unwell like I did when I tried anadrol. I did not get the anadrol bloat or bp increase.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Darkness
              • Apr 2011

It made me feel like shit. It made my bladder quit working right. It made my penis stop working right. But I got freaky strong and hard as a rock in no time.

Would never use again. At my age it goes against my health boundaries. If I were 25 I might.

Comment

• Tiny
                VET
                • Jan 2024

I recently found a cigar box that I forgot I had. There was an OG bottle of Methadrol in there. A trip down memory lane.

I think I may have ran it twice back in the pro hormone era. I handled it pretty well at the time with no real side effects. Definitely a boost in strength. I felt strong as fuck.

My buddy did like a 4 week cycle last year while running sust. He felt like shit and I had to question him everyday as to why he didn’t discontinue taking it.

Listen to your body. Methylated compounds can be harsh, you’ll know if your body doesn’t like it or your dosage. Tolerance can vary by user.

Comment

• Massimo1
                  VET
                  • Apr 2021

I tried it two times. Each time, it gave me severe acid reflux after 10 days.

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

Shot my blood pressure through the roof but I gained strength and got bigger, mostly water. By week 4 I was using brown and sides hurt. It's not worth it to me any more.
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                      • May 2019

Never tried it never will. It's a young mans drug. Pros vs cons. I mean I can see if you have a PL meet using it short term for some PR's, but for body comp/mass not so since the gains leave fast as they came. Oz you're too old for this this stuff amigo haha.
                      Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• hammer2204
                        • Jan 2024

I noticed changes within the first two weeks! My strength increased by about 10%, allowing me to lift more than ever before. Additionally, I gained a solid 5 pounds of muscle mass, and I'm eagerly looking forward to what comes next.

Comment

• irish_2003
                          Vet
                          • Oct 2011

2-3 weeks max at 10-20mg...extreme heartburn after 3rd or 4th day. But quick results...definitely use before a vacation

Comment

• wallyd
                            VET
                            • Aug 2015

I think superdrol & anadrol fall in the same category for me, never used either one probably never will especially at my age.

Comment

• Deacon
                              Vet
                              • Jan 2005

to me superdrol was hell and i thrive on tren and abombs - i pissed dark yellow syrup felt like shit and retained water like mofo - yes i got bigger and stronger - but my kidneys ached every day - reminded me of mibolerone yes it made youm strong but the sides were hell
                              Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                              "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

Working...