Waxy Maize Starch

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got mine from TP back on Wednesday. I just put two scoops in my shaker cup and it mixes just fine. IMO, you don't need a blender. My feelings are that it helps me recover faster after the gym, but I don't "feel" any kind of rush or anything. Usually when I come home I feel completely drained and have to go lay down for a while. I now put 2 scoops in my shaker cup along with my cee and chug it down in about 10 seconds. After about 15 minutes, I'm good to go..Kinda like my 'moment of clarity', and I don't experience the same bloat I feel with dextrose postworkout. Definately will add this to my protein order from now on.

Comment

• Hoops

Anyone using it on a TCD for refeed days? That's the only reason I've thought about buying it.

Comment

• KC Lifter

I've been using waxy maize for a couple of weeks and I like it. It doesn't give you that rush that I was worried about. I started out using 1 scoop post wo and 2 if it's a high carb day. This would be a good carb choice for a high carb day from what I hear.

Comment

• PTAaron

I'm liking it too - I haven't been working out regularly yet, but when I do workout I use it post workout. I like the fact that I don't feel like I am going to explode or throw up like I used to with my 3 scoops of malto/dextrose

Comment

• Hoops

Originally posted by PTAaron
            I'm liking it too - I haven't been working out regularly yet, but when I do workout I use it post workout. I like the fact that I don't feel like I am going to explode or throw up like I used to with my 3 scoops of malto/dextrose
            You were taking 150 grams of simple carbs pwo? That's pretty freaking high dude...

Comment

• PTAaron

Originally posted by Hoops
              You were taking 150 grams of simple carbs pwo? That's pretty freaking high dude...
              Pretty much. Along with 90g of whey protein, a baked potato, and 2 boxes of raisins.

Comment

Working...