Cheat Meals...What Do You Like?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nikhi19

Cheat Meals...What Do You Like?

I can't let this thread die!! We had so many pages of cheat foods we liked on MuscleMX.com....so let's start it back up here!

Mine this week is either going to be chocolate chip pancakes, or the Hunka Burnin Love pancake from Fred 62's. That's a pancake with PB, bananas, chocolate and syrup....yummy!

What are your favs?
  • Shawty
    AE Female Member
    • Sep 2007

Mine was really bad.........we have a great restaurant an hour from here call LottaWattaCreek.......the have southern style food, and they give you GIANT portions. It actually ended up 2 meals.....a fried chicken club sandwich-----had a sweet honey bun, with swiss and american cheese, onions, lettuce, and mayo with the most awesome seasoned fries. OMG!
    Save a horse, ride a POWERLIFTER!!

Comment

• nikhi19

That sounds delicious! Last week I had a blue cheese burger w/o bun but it came with sweet potato fries that were oh so good!! It was a huge portion but I managed to not eat the whole plate!

Comment

• Sadie

i still want my piece of pizza

Comment

• SarahPT
          AE Female Member
          • Sep 2007

I never posted mine. You guys are going to think I'm sick.

HUGE bowl of choc ice cream with crushed oreos (double stuff), chocolate syrup, cool whip, chocolate sprinkles and cherries. HEAVEN.

Pizza is gross. As is peanut butter. I need to find the barf smiley on here. yes I know I have weird taste but I know what I like!!
          Personal trainer, sports nutritionist, figure coach, freelance writer, distance runner, and insane person

http://www.sarahpersonaltraining.com

Comment

• mikeyb

I just eat whatever is in sight.. Gyro's are always good.

Comment

• laurie

yeah love this thread.
              of course mine- cinnamon rolls, some blue bell ice cream, they got new flavors out and i always got to try them...

Comment

• laurie

Originally posted by SarahPT
                I never posted mine. You guys are going to think I'm sick.

HUGE bowl of choc ice cream with crushed oreos (double stuff), chocolate syrup, cool whip, chocolate sprinkles and cherries. HEAVEN.

Pizza is gross. As is peanut butter. I need to find the barf smiley on here. yes I know I have weird taste but I know what I like!!

emmmm sounds like me.. and double stuff oreos rock. but i do vanilla ice cream and hot fudge.

Comment

• goes4ever
                  • Sep 2004

pizza, pancakes and chocolate are my weaknesses

Comment

• Squatch

pizza and calzones

Comment

• Boston

celeste pizzas. loaded with salt. but they're so damn good.

Comment

• CelticWolf

Deep Fried Cod... or a Rubin... or BAR FOOD... mini taco's, fried culiflour.. no wait... fried jalapino' peppers... OMG with RANCH dressing with beer!!!... and Snack Pac! ohh hell yeah... bet u couldn't tell im fat... ok back to reality... no bar food til ive met my goal...

my avatar is me.. im the school bus... no im not joking....

Comment

• Elvis

homemade pumpkin pie!

Comment

• ironmaidn

Originally posted by goes4ever
                            pizza, pancakes and chocolate are my weaknesses
                            Yeah that about sums it up for me. Nothing better than a stack of pancakes at IHOP to make me happy. It's nothing shy of heaven on earth!!!

Then there is the peanut butter...but as we all know that is another thread entirely. Oh but mixing peanut butter with chocolate now we are talkin...:dancing:

Comment

• laurie

chocolate, chocolate and anything full of sugar.
                              reeses cups
                              raw cookie dough
                              ICE CREAM

i never crave any pizza, chips, anything but sugar filled sweets. argh.
                              lots of dental work done. ugh

Comment

Working...