What is on your Food list.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mth498
    • Feb 2012

No i ment, if i feel like im going to cheat. Then i Grab pickels so that i do not cheat.

Comment

• Freezerdude

Originally posted by mth498
      No i ment, if i feel like im going to cheat. Then i Grab pickels so that i do not cheat.
      Dude I could eat 3 or 4 jars of those little petite gherkins dill pickles... I love those little bastards..

Comment

• stumpyone
        • Jan 2012

ahh, now i get it. damn good idea. personally i prefer the best maid dill pickles.
        shoot for that last rep and when you get it... do two more!! semper fi do or die gung ho gung ho gung ho!!!

i am an idiot, i dont know nuthin bout nuthin. i have never done anything illegal but get great joy from pretending that i have. drugs are bad o.k. I am a loser that likes to type about shit that ill never have the sack to do!

Comment

• Jumperz
          Vet
          • Sep 2011

haha stumpy. dleato got you covered. its an aquired taste, i didnt like it at first and it stinks the kitchen out too.. its specialy game meat, im not a hunter but i hear you dont want to be eating any old kangaroo as they can have worms through them. i saw it on special today for $19 a kg.!

Comment

• mth498
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Freezerdude
            Dude I could eat 3 or 4 jars of those little petite gherkins dill pickles... I love those little bastards..
            Yea those pickles are so good, its hard to stop eating them because you can eat all you want. I try to fill up on them during the end of the night. They do help haha.

Comment

• DLEATO

Originally posted by Jonnyboy
              haha stumpy. dleato got you covered. its an aquired taste, i didnt like it at first and it stinks the kitchen out too.. its specialy game meat, im not a hunter but i hear you dont want to be eating any old kangaroo as they can have worms through them. i saw it on special today for $19 a kg.!
              Kangaroos have plenty of parasites living on them, once they die they all leave the body. The first time i heard and read about that it turned me off for a while..and your rite, it does have a funny smell to it

Comment

• millenium girl
                • Apr 2006

Triscuits, wheat thins, cheddar, tuna, mackerel, ricotta, Philadelphia, Greek yoghurt, peanut butter, cherry tomatoes, grapefruit, apples, kiwi fruits, carrots.
                Don't forget to join
                http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.com
                http://www.basskilleronline.com

Comment

• mth498
                  • Feb 2012

Thanks for all the replys. Got some good snacks in there now to help me out.

Comment

• Abraham

I like Triscuits, wheat thins, Philadelphia, Greek yoghurt, peanut butter, cherry tomatoes, grapefruit, apples, kiwi fruits, carrots.

Comment

• jackalan996
                      • Mar 2012

Foods are important for all alive things.
                      I mostly use less fat and low cholesterol items.
                      I like to eat fresh fruits and raw vegetables.
                      And some time eat Fish, chicken, meat once in a week.
                      jackalan996

Comment

• Acton

Hello everybody,..
                        Different people like different foods for good health.But i like
                        these foods.
                        1 Vegetarian foods
                        2 Pasta
                        3 Fresh juices
                        4 Energy drinks.

Comment

• Sarah Benz
                          • Nov 2008

Latley, I've been craving apples for some reason.

Even though dad makes me eat All-Bran cereal almost everyday now, I know that's healthy. I absoultely hate it though.

So, I like to snack on apples, whole wheat pretzels(Which are actually really good btw,) peanut butter & carmel dip(with apples,) oranges, black grapes, Triscuits, carrots, and occasionally grapefruit. I love pineapple, but lately it's been upsetting my stomach, so I don't eat that mcuh anymore.
                          "If you stand for nothing, then you'll fall for anything."

Comment

• ozzy69
                            Assistant Admin
                            • Jun 2011

my weekly grocery list for just me not the family

eggs, milk, steak, chicken, buffalo, low sodium chicken lunch meat from the deli, white rice, sweet potatos, steel cut oats for oat meal, 7 grain bread, oreos or some cookie, cheese, honey bunches of oats cereal, greek yogurt, coconut water, apples, bananas and some sort of melon--i think thats it

it takes alot to be 250lbs

Comment

• beast
                              Vet
                              • Mar 2010

Lat week before a show so tilapia, asparagus and white rice.
                              Beast doesn't condone the use of any drugs without the proper script from a doctor. Everything said by Beast is for entertainment purposes only and mostly bullshit!

Comment

• 2Rhodesians

my diet was horrible for a while, but I'm being very strict now. My staples are:

egg whites
                                pumpernikle bread
                                chicken breast
                                sweet potato
                                hard boiled egg whites
                                cottage cheese
                                almond butter
                                cocoa cover almonds - awesome snack, great flavor and no sugar
                                flank steak
                                long grain white rice
                                leafy veggies
                                spring mix salad w/olive oil & vinegar
                                turkey breast
                                almost any kind of fish

I'm trying to eat nutrient dense, low GI foods. I have some fat to cut right now

Comment

Working...