glutamine?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sifu

Originally posted by Stout1
    LOL, do you just go to every board and do a search for glutamine!
    Just about

Comment

• YellowJacket

Originally posted by Stout1
      LOL, do you just go to every board and do a search for glutamine!

Naw, I got nosey in the supplement section..... found this thread and some misconceptions on glutamine....

Comment

• YellowJacket

Originally posted by John Benz
        YellowJacket! Welcome, my old friend. Now the fun begins!

JB! Im running into you everywhere.... the supplement section is under control if youre here...

Hope all is well....

Comment

• goes4ever
          • Sep 2004

yellowjacket are you not the kid they banned at anabolicminds because of making up all kinds of untrue stories???

Comment

• sifu

Yes

Comment

• brandozzz

oh shit LOL

Comment

• brandozzz

My opinion:

I used to use glutamine during cutting and only cutting. Never saw us useful for bulking, but once I got ready to enter grad school, It became a supplement I could no longer afford and because its a supplement, I knew I didnt need it anyway, so I dropped it. After a year or year in a half, I had great results both cutting and bulking. Now that I can afford glutamine, I wouldnt buy it. Its obvious to me that I didnt need it. Why? Glutamine is the most abundant free for amino acid in the body, its close to impossible to deplete your bodies natural stores. Some exceptions may be the combination of intense cardio and intense training each day for 5 or more days, which isnt likely for bodybuilders who are educated. I remember reading several places including Tufts Nutrition (one of the most respected nutritional institutions in America) that glutamine wouldnt absorb in a high caloric diet, thus turning to waste and being secreted via urine, thus making it undesireable for bulking.

People also say "well glutamine boosts the immune system" well I say whoopy shit, so does sleep and various vitamins and minerals.

My last argument comes with the price of this shit. To be te most abundant free form amino acid its awful damn expensive. Call me ignorant, but to me it only makes sense that it shouldnt be one of the more expensive supplements around. Not worth it in my opinion.

All this means I say no to glutamine, but I respect and WILL read opinions of those who stand by it, I by no means do not know everything about it, probably a lot of you know much more than I do about it and Im always willing to learn so teach me. ....

Comment

• YellowJacket

Originally posted by goes4ever
                  yellowjacket are you not the kid they banned at anabolicminds because of making up all kinds of untrue stories???

I was banned, I wouldnt say kid.... I see this is the omnipotent board, where everyone knows everything... Ill move on....

Comment

• goes4ever
                    • Sep 2004

if you wouldn't say kid, what would you say? teenager? how about all the AAS cycles you supposedly ran and was giving advice on? you are a known liar, simple as that

Comment

• brandozzz

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                      I was banned, I wouldnt say kid i would say gay .... see im impotent , Ill move on....
                      LOL :stupido2:

Comment

• brandozzz

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                        I was banned, I wouldnt say kid.... I see this is the omnipotent board, where everyone knows everything... Ill move on....
                        seems like someone else knows eveerything

Comment

• Akira

Ok G4E....

My personal experiance with glutamine has only been with the proiduct Glutecene Elite. And it's worked for me - I drink it during workouts and one big ass drink before bed time. I have noticed my recovery time increased and my muscle soreness almost to zero the next day or two after a hard training session.

Outside of that product, I have no other peronal experiances to share or provide feedback on.

-Ak

Comment

• brandozzz

COOL good post !!

Comment

Working...