Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Easto

PREPARING THE POWDERS FOR ORAL USE

PREPARING THE POWDERS FOR ORAL USE

This is really only applicable to the 17AA steroids OXandrolone, Stanabol and
    Anabol. These are the only ones that are orally available. In principle the
    boldenone undecylenate oil can be taken orally, but daily doses of 200 mg are
    required, which is basically a waste of money, if a 400 mg per week injection
    can achieve the same.

Pick up some sesame oil at the health store and find a container for the liquid.
    Determine the concentration. For Stanabol I recommend 25 mg/ml, for Anabol and
    Oxandrolone I suggest 20 mg/ml. Say you have 1 gram of Anabol. That's 1000 mg.
    At 20 mg per ml that equates to
    50 ml of oil. So for every gram of powder you have you will make 50 ml of
    solution. Fill the container up with water, 50 ml per gram. If you have 5 grams,
    then that's 250 ml. Mark that spot on the container. Dump out the water and let
    the container dry. Dump the powder in the container and then add oil until you
    reach the mark you made on the container. You know have your solution at 20
    mg/ml.

I suggest taking 2 ml per day (40 mg) in the morning. Use a syringe to measure
    out 2 ml and squirt it in your mouth, wash it down with the beverage of your
    choice. Remember to never use a 17AA steroid longer than 6, at the very longest
    8 weeks on end, because these substances are toxic to the liver.

Remember that you need 50 ml per gram of powder for ox and anabol and 40 ml for
    stanabol. This does not mean 50 and 40 ml of oil, it means 50 or 40 ml of oil,
    minus the space the powder takes up.
Working...