X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tat2dluvchylde
    VET
    • Dec 2018

Injectable SR-9009?

Was wondering if anybody has tried this?
  • Beef Newton
    VET
    • Nov 2018

I've actually got some coming along with a number of other things. Amino Asylum has a pretty interesting product line-up. Also, they have injectable Glutathione, but you won't find it by searching. It goes by the product name "Liver Restore." It humors me that oral SR9009 is still hyped up and sold. When the creator of it explicitly states it has no oral bioavailability, you'd think I'd listen. I didn't.

Comment

• Tat2dluvchylde
      VET
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Beef Newton
      I've actually got some coming along with a number of other things. Amino Asylum has a pretty interesting product line-up. Also, they have injectable Glutathione, but you won't find it by searching. It goes by the product name "Liver Restore." It humors me that oral SR9009 is still hyped up and sold. When the creator of it explicitly states it has no oral bioavailability, you'd think I'd listen. I didn't.
      Thanks for your reply. I know you try a lot of stuff and have read many of your posts since I first joined TSC and now here at Peak.

Comment

• Beef Newton
        VET
        • Nov 2018

Yea, I'm always looking for a shortcut. I'll report back on effects. I also have some GW-0742 on the way from another vendor, something that really intrigues me.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
          Banned
          • Apr 2018

I have read countless articles that oral SR-9009 is pretty much useless. The bioavailability is extremely low, unless your gonna take massive doses, and that injectable yields far better results.

Comment

• 01dragonslayer
            Banned
            • Apr 2018

Originally posted by Beef Newton
            Yea, I'm always looking for a shortcut. I'll report back on effects. I also have some GW-0742 on the way from another vendor, something that really intrigues me.
            Very interested in this product. Supposedly better than 501516.

Comment

• liftsiron
              Administrator
              • Nov 2003

I believe that injectable would likely be better, however I'm getting very noticeable fatloss and seemingly increased stamina during workouts. I'm using a oral version at 30mgs ed in split doses.
              ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• Beef Newton
                VET
                • Nov 2018

Got my pack from Amino yesterday, which includes a lot of other stuff, but I picked the injectable SR9009 as my first experiment. Just to test my response, I injected 3mg. The oil seems to be MCT, and I previously thought I had a sensitivity to MCT oil. I did get a tiny amount of irritation on the first inject, but today after 6mg, I had no sides whatsoever. On that note, I also got four other injectables, and all of them look very clear, with no disparity in volume. My only possible complaint is on cap quality. I feel like the caps need a bit of a bump up, but the brew quality seems pretty damned on point. You can also very distinctly smell the contents of one vial, which is on target for what it contains (NAC).

Of course, I won't yet be able to talk about the main purpose, but one thing I found interesting is that this morning, I was moving a lot better, particularly in my hands. I had read about SR9009's effect on inflammation but didn't put much emphasis on it. No sleep issues, though. I've also been dealing with persistent pain, especially on waking, with my left hip due to gluteal atrophy caused by an injury, and I had zero pain on waking up. So, between my hands feeling very "fluid," the lack of hip pain, and the fact nothing else was introduced or removed, it's possible the SR9009 had a positive anti-inflammatory effect. We'll see if it holds. I've read the half-life on this is incredibly short, but where things go unknown is the difference between oral and injectable. There is very little information. Maybe for the desired effect for fat loss, the short half-life is detrimental, but for the other effects it doesn't matter?

Update: Another side effect I've encountered at 6mg is a very sedative-like effect. I did some digging to refresh my memory, and that can be one of the effects. It's very pronounced, and the description of being "benzo like" is very accurate. I'm pretty sure this isn't placebo; it's too pronounced. If I involuntarily had that kind of control over my body, I'm gonna be finding a way to grow my dick to something just inconveniently large. If 6mg causes this much sedation, I can't be taking it pre-workout. We'll see how it fares in the next week.
                Last edited by Beef Newton; 04-24-2021, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• liftsiron
                  Administrator
                  • Nov 2003

I wonder if the carrier is partially DMSO like in the rat studies. Regardless it’s good to hear that you are getting positive effects so quickly.
                  ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

Working...