Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Member Photos
User Name
Password

Old 08-01-2021, 03:02 AM   #1
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
How to resize and post pics

Hey guys/gals, here is an easy picture resizer.

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/

Even comes with step by step instructions-

1 - 7 is resizing, 8 - 12 is posting the pic.

1) Click on the blue "Select image".

2) Select image from your computer.

3) Below that there is a slide bar for resize percentages. Move it to the right for a smaller pic. The really large ones can go as low as a 95% reduction.

4) Click on green "Resize".

5) Click on "Download" in the center of the long rectangular box in green trim.

6) The pick that pops up will be the actual size that gets posted. If you want to change the size, go back to the site and hit your "select image" (step #1) again and repeat steps 2, 3 and 4.

7) Right click and save the resized image.

8) Start your thread/post and click on the tiny paperclip (manage attachments) at the top of the text box next to the smilies.

9) A box will pop up, click "Choose file".

10) Click the resized image from your files.

11) Click "Upload" in the same box as choose file.

12) Close the window and click on Preview post. You will need some text in the box for the pic to show since it is viewed as an attachment (you will see the pic).

Last edited by HDH; 08-01-2021 at 04:16 AM..
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 05:53 AM   #2
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Thanks HDH, this is needed info.
Old 08-01-2021, 07:22 PM   #3
Dawgpound_Hank

Dawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the roughDawgpound_Hank is a jewel in the rough
Good post. Guys who post fulls size megapics really do themselves an injustice bcoz the pic iis sooooo big, it makes them look blurry and can't see any details. Not to mention sometimes if connection is slow, the pic simply won't load.
Old 08-02-2021, 01:00 AM   #4
HDH

HDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the roughHDH is a jewel in the rough
Thanks fellas.

It looks like a lot of steps but it's super easy.
HDH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 03:20 PM   #5
Rebornlite
VET

Rebornlite is on a distinguished road
Sure thing, not suspicious at all for your first post. What could possibly go wrong.
Rebornlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 03:30 PM   #6
liftsiron
Administrator

liftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant futureliftsiron has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornlite View Post
Sure thing, not suspicious at all for your first post. What could possibly go wrong.
She just got hit with the ban hammer.
Old 08-02-2021, 05:40 PM   #7
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
She just got hit with the ban hammer.
Oh man. Why did u get rid of her post? I missed it. Lol
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 05:42 PM   #8
Kluso
Vet

Kluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura aboutKluso has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDH View Post
Hey guys/gals, here is an easy picture resizer.

http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/

Even comes with step by step instructions-

1 - 7 is resizing, 8 - 12 is posting the pic.

1) Click on the blue "Select image".

2) Select image from your computer.

3) Below that there is a slide bar for resize percentages. Move it to the right for a smaller pic. The really large ones can go as low as a 95% reduction.

4) Click on green "Resize".

5) Click on "Download" in the center of the long rectangular box in green trim.

6) The pick that pops up will be the actual size that gets posted. If you want to change the size, go back to the site and hit your "select image" (step #1) again and repeat steps 2, 3 and 4.

7) Right click and save the resized image.

8) Start your thread/post and click on the tiny paperclip (manage attachments) at the top of the text box next to the smilies.

9) A box will pop up, click "Choose file".

10) Click the resized image from your files.

11) Click "Upload" in the same box as choose file.

12) Close the window and click on Preview post. You will need some text in the box for the pic to show since it is viewed as an attachment (you will see the pic).
I think most of the f those big pics are from guys using there phones. I just checked and it seems like it will work on my phone at least. And iPhone. I’ll have to bookmark the link. Thanks!
Kluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #9
MindlessWork

MindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura aboutMindlessWork has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluso View Post
I think most of the f those big pics are from guys using there phones. I just checked and it seems like it will work on my phone at least. And iPhone. I’ll have to bookmark the link. Thanks!
Yeah I have a hard time resizing pics on my phone so have to copy them to my desktop computer and using a program like the GIMP to resize to no more than say 600x1024 and to change from color to b&w to reduce file size to make it easier to load.