X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Massimo1
    VET
    • Apr 2021

Shoulder tendon issues - BPC or TB?

What is better for shoulder tendons? If I could only afford one, BPC157 or TB500?
  • Kluso
    Vet
    • Dec 2016

Great question. TB never got the hype BPC got and it’s a lot more expensive. Wish I had more experience with TB. I know BPC will help and because it’s cheaper I personally wouuse BPC. But if I had some extra money I would get both and start with the TB by itself to self experiment. If it wasn’t helping after a few weeks then I would add in the BPC. On paper (studies) TB should be superior to BPC for healing tendons.

Comment

• Massimo1
      VET
      • Apr 2021

TB it's easier for me to get in the EU. I'll start with it for a month. Ordering is a problem here for 2 reasons. Most of the peptides available come from the UK, and since brexit, there is now that and customs duties that add about 50% to the price. The sellers inside the EU are not very common and I found that they don't respond to communications and I'm afraid to spend money with them. I tried to buy something from a company in Romania and transfer the money and never heard back. That seems to be the pattern for EU based sellers so my next plan is to order some stuff in the US and have a friend bring them over next month.

Comment

• liftsiron
        Administrator
        • Nov 2003

I think that they both work somewhat well, but IMO neither one has lasting benefit.
        ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• jrod
          • Jun 2010

What are the standard doses?

Comment

• Kluso
            Vet
            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by jrod
            What are the standard doses?
            BPC is usually 300-500mcg one to three times daily. I have only used 400mcg and 500mcg once a day and it worked very well. When I tried TB I took between 3 and 5mg once or twice a week. I didn’t do a ton of research but that’s what I found for dosing protocol. For rapid healing anyways.

Comment

• Kluso
              Vet
              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Massimo1
              TB it's easier for me to get in the EU. I'll start with it for a month. Ordering is a problem here for 2 reasons. Most of the peptides available come from the UK, and since brexit, there is now that and customs duties that add about 50% to the price. The sellers inside the EU are not very common and I found that they don't respond to communications and I'm afraid to spend money with them. I tried to buy something from a company in Romania and transfer the money and never heard back. That seems to be the pattern for EU based sellers so my next plan is to order some stuff in the US and have a friend bring them over next month.
              Would it be easier to get hgh? Sounds like the peptides are a hassle.

Comment

• Massimo1
                VET
                • Apr 2021

Yep, peptides are a hassle. Good EU business opportunity for me - I am seriously considering that - kinda bored in my retirement. I can have various GHs same day. In fact, I am taking it also.

Comment

• Massimo1
                  VET
                  • Apr 2021

Originally posted by liftsiron
                  I think that they both work somewhat well, but IMO neither one has lasting benefit.
                  I accept that they don't last. But short term remedial repair is what I am after. TBH, if it comes to stopping lifting, I don't know if I can. It's an addiction! So, I'll get some relief, then go hurt myself again. Vicious cycle (so to speak).

Comment

• Kluso
                    Vet
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Massimo1
                    Yep, peptides are a hassle. Good EU business opportunity for me - I am seriously considering that - kinda bored in my retirement. I can have various GHs same day. In fact, I am taking it also.
                    Nice! What I liked about BPC is that it has local anesthetic properties as well. Will make it feel better in like 24hrs when injecting close to the injury. But u have to be careful not to push it. Just cause it’s feeling better doesn’t mean it’s healed yet. I think it’s an amazing treatment for shoulder injuries and even arthritis. My dad(in his low 70s and always an athlete) could not lift his one arm above his shoulder without external pain. I had some of Tom’s BPC left over. This all happened about 5 years ago. I prefilled him 400mcg in each syringe and had him inject IM into his shoulder close to where the pain was. He was lifting his arm up all the way within a week almost pain free. He was so amazed. I only had enough for something like 20 shots. I think I had him do 5 days on 2 days off to draw it out. Afterwards he said he wanted more, lol. After the treatment perminant shoulder improvement was probably 70%. He can still raise his arm over his head now but it does give him some pain. Still amazing stuff imo. I have personally used it for tennis elbow I think it’s called. Would not go away. Ran BPC for a month and it was gone. I would pinch the skin right above the elbow joint and inject under the skin. Felt better in days. I fortunately haven’t had any bad injuries really. Knocking on a lot of wood right now! Makes me wonder if I lift hard enough sometimes. Lol. I was never one of those guys that liked to show off and especially now that I’m older I warm up and stretch a lot. Actually I have hurt my lower back a few times (even suffered from sciatica for 6 months once) and have generative disk disease but I can’t exactly inject my back by myself and I don’t trust my wife with that even with a subQ shot. I know she wouldn’t be comfortable doing it anyways so never put any thought into trying it. I would use hgh in those cases.

Comment

Working...