X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dakota
    VET
    • Feb 2017

Good gains for an old guy

Well after 3 plus months back in the gym m, I am happy with The changes in my physique. I have shifted more to thickness. My middle is thicker than I like but hey, I am old.

It Is really weird being the biggest guy in this little small town gym. I am used to big cities and seeing BIG guys in hardcore gyms. Being an under 200 is not impressive there. Being 190 with guns and quads makes you stand out in a small pond. The attention isnt all bad!. I had a 35 year old beauty ask me out point blank. I have a son older. I had to decline and explain I am not a cradle robber like Hank.😄
    The older I get the better I used to be.
  • 1bigun11
    • May 2022

Good for you, man.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
      • May 2019

Originally posted by Dakota
      Well after 3 plus months back in the gym m, I am happy with The changes in my physique. I have shifted more to thickness. My middle is thicker than I like but hey, I am old.

It Is really weird being the biggest guy in this little small town gym. I am used to big cities and seeing BIG guys in hardcore gyms. Being an under 200 is not impressive there. Being 190 with guns and quads makes you stand out in a small pond. The attention isnt all bad!. I had a 35 year old beauty ask me out point blank. I have a son older. I had to decline and explain I am not a cradle robber like Hank.😄
      Keeps me young brother!

Good to hear you are back at it. Muscle memory playing it's role. Enjoy being the big fish in a small pond - better than being a little fish in a small pond!
      Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• wallyd
        VET
        • Aug 2015

Nice job & happy to hear you’re making progress! Consistency is the key, keep it going!

Comment

• liftsiron
          Administrator
          • Nov 2003

Good to hear that you are hitting it hard again.
          ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• BlckWidowLabs
            VET
            • Feb 2023

Congrats on getting back at it, nice to see that progress!
            Email: Blckwidowlabs@proton.me

Comment

• Silntrunin
              VET
              • Mar 2023

Good to see some of the old timers getting back on track and making progress.

Gives me hope. Lol

Stay on it brother!

Comment

• Darkness
                • Apr 2011

Nice work. It’s always nice to be ina position to fit in or exceed the young guys.

Comment

• MindlessWork
                  • Aug 2011

I'm just a short distance from 60 and I'm in pretty darn good health so want to keep it that way!
                  “You take the blue pill — the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill — you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.” - Morpheus (from the Matrix)

Comment

• Roughrydr
                    • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Darkness
                    Nice work. It’s always nice to be ina position to fit in or exceed the young guys.
                    Yep!
                    OFFO

Muscle Forged In Pain

Comment

Working...