Peak-Muscle.com  

Welcome to the Peak-Muscle.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. Come join us in on one of the best online fitness communities. We have 16,000 members that are likeminded towards a fitness, bodybuilding lifestyle. Registration is free and only takes but a few minutes. By joining our free community you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to create threads to discuss and or create a fitness regimen. Or just bounce ideas off of some very knowledgeable members. So don't miss out. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Peak-Muscle.com > Journals and Member Photos > Training Journals
User Name
Password

Old 07-24-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
mth498

mth498 is on a distinguished road
Training, Diet and cycle Journal.

Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 750mg
Week 1-10 Tren Enanthate 500mg

T3
Day 1-2: none
Day 3-6: 25mcg
Day 7-10: 50mcg
Day 11-13: 75mcg
Day 14-17: 100mcg
Day 18-21: 125mcg
Day 22-25: 100mcg
Day 26-29: 75mcg
Day 30-33: 50mcg
Day 34-37: 25mcg
Day 38-45: 12.5mcg

Clen

Day 1-3 40mcg
Day 4-9 80mcg
Day10-15 60mcg
Day15 - 21 40mcg

Post my diet up tomorow. Will also post my workout routine and Stats. I am hopeing to loose around 5% body fat and Get lean. My diet is most important i will be running high, protein, medium to low carbs and low fat.
mth498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:39 AM   #2
mth498

Diet.

Meal 1 - 1 cup oatmeal. 6 egg whites.

Meal 2 - 1/2 cup brown rice, 5 ounces chicken, Veggies.

Meal 3 - Protein Shake and 2 Rice Cakes With Peanut Butter spread.

Meal 4 - 1/2 Sweet Potato, 5 Ounce Steak, Veggies.

Meal 5 - 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 8 Ounce Haddock and Veggies.

Meal 6 - Large leafy Salad, 5 Ounce chicken, Veggies.

My Meal start at 5am and end at 8pm. 3hrs between each meal. In bed at 9pm.

Will post Cardio and Workout Routine. This is my cutter, and diet will change if needed. While on T3 i never really need to change it, as it helps the fat to keep coming off very well.
Old 07-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
mth498

Monday - Chest/Biceps

Incline Bench Press: 1x20 (warm-up/pre-exhaust), 3x8
Incline DB Press: 3x8
Incline DB Flyes: 2x10
Flat DB Flyes: 2x10
Flat DB Bench: 3x8

Barbell Curls: 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 1x6, 1x4
Seated Incline DB Curls: 2x8
Single Arm DB Preacher Curls: 2x10

Tuesday - Quads/Hams/Calves

Barbell Squats: 1x12, 1x10, 1x8, 2x6
Leg Extension/Leg Press Supersets: 3x12/8

Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 1x12, 1x10, 3x8
Hamstring Curls: 3x8

Standing Calve Raises: 3x8/12 Dropsets

Wednesday - Rest (Light Cardio/Abs at most)

Thursday - Delts/Triceps

Military Press: 1x12, 3x8
Seated DB Press: 3x6
DB Lat Raise/Front Raise Supersets: 2x10/10

Skullcrushers: 1x12, 3x8
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8
Straight Bar Pulldowns: 2x12

Friday - Back/Traps

Deadlifts: 1x10, 1x8, 3x6
Barbbell Row: 1x10, 1x8, 1x6
Low Cable Row: 2x8
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 2x10
DB Shrugs: 1x12, 1x10, 3x8

Satuday & Sunday - Rest
Old 07-29-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
BikerTrash
Vet

BikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to beholdBikerTrash is a splendid one to behold
Thanks fella for keeping a log run here at AE .
Maybe I missed it somewhere, whats your stats ? Height , weight ? Better help us see your results /desires /goals .
I was just curious as I was looking over your food schedule and curious to see your weight in regards to your goals .
Looks like your on the right path for sure fella. Good Luck and keep us up to date on your progress.
BikerTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
mth498

I am

5'8
240lbs
15% Body fat. Goal is to get down to 8 to 10 percent.

My diet is higher carb right now and lower protein so im going to add in a meal of 8oz of chicken, half a yam and veggies. I really want to cut and just get the rest of this fat off. I stick to diet and exercise most of the time to loose weight, but i want to do this and maintain and gain some muscle while i do this. My body does great on low cal with tren it has yet to let me down. This will be 3rd cycle with Tren in 3 years.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #6
mth498

So far this is going great.

I lost 4lbs so far week 1.

My diet is was the same everyday this week. Today is the end of Day 7. From here on i will update just about every day, to help keep me motivated.

I have no need to run anything with the steroids, as the clen and t3 are taking care of any water problems. Im feeling dry, have had no problems with the clen this time around drinking 4 gallons of water a day.

The Test E has not kicked in yet, but i can tell i am on it, along with the Tren i can already see visible results in the mirror.

Appetite. My Appetite has been up and down. One day i like to eat, but then the next its like a pain in the ass to even open my mouth. I figure this is from Tren and T3 because i noticed this in other cycles i have ran with t3 and tren, i lose my appetite. But so far so good.

Side effects, have been appetite and slowly starting to lose sleep and wakeing up sweting quite a bit from the Tren, but nothing i can not bare.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #7
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
Looks like fun dropping 4 lbs in the first week. Looks like you have everything dialed in.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:30 AM   #8
mth498

Yea. Well the first about 2 weeks its usually just the water weight. By the end of the second week i can start burning fat. I want to try to loose 3lbs of fat a week, and slowly burn it off and maintain as much muscle as i can.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:31 AM   #9
mth498

So i usually stick with injecting, my outer thighs right and left, also my right and left delts. But i never have inject my glute.

Today i did my first glute injection and it was not as hard as i thought it would be. The best thing i can say is to use a mirror. I always stick with 1.5 needles to inject bigger areas, and glutes will be the only area i use this needle, i usually will stick with 1.0 on any other injection for my body.

Another thing is that the soreness in my glute is worse then any other part of my body, but no tren caugh and side effects are not bad.

I decided at the end of each week. I will post a small list and give my input on how they effect my cycle.

The list

Soreness
Injections
Gain in strentgh.
Gain in weight
Weight loss
BF
Side effects.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #10
mth498

Ratings Between 1 and 10. 1 Means very little 10 Means alot.

Soreness - After each workout and the next few days 4.
Injections - 1 In and out, very little pip.
Gain in strentgh. 5, being that in about 11 days in. Tren power is the best.
Gain in weight. Leaning out Nicely 2 weeks in and i lost 8lbs.
Weight loss 8lbs
BF Will check body gat 5 weeks in.
Side effects. Sleep loss, loss of appetite, lots so sweting.

So fat this cycle is going as planned.
For those messaging me about the products i am using, i listed them in the first post. I got my products from GBN, and i am using KALPA, clen and T3. I am using Genshi, Test and Tren. Genshi PCT aswell.

My workouts are 45 minutes. I do cardio on my off days for 30minutes walking at a high pace. My meals i eat exactly on time, i do not miss a workout or a meal and i am in bed early.

I feel good, i will see how i feel in the next week where i usually get the sides from tren.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #11
mth498

At the end of week 2. It is a rest day today is saturday and i do not work out. My diet is going as planned. I just wanted to write a quick update and note that the lack of sleep and swetting is probley at about a 6 out of 10 rating. It is pretty bad, but i can deal with it, the results are worth it, i have to give big props to GBN and Genshi because it is very well dosed product and is going exactly what it is suppose to. Also big props to Kalpa the clen and t3 are working wonders for speeding up fat loss while on a diet the results can not compare to any other diet product.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:41 PM   #12
Darkness

Darkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant futureDarkness has a brilliant future
yea and the night sweats typically get worse as the cycle progresses.
Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #13
mth498

I hope not to much worse, a little more no problem lol. But man i am having the vivid dreams now, they feel so real, but atleast when i dream and wake up i feel alot more awake and refreshed.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:19 PM   #14
mth498

Soreness - Very little soreness, Rate it a 2 if that. I no i worked out but, but nothing to complain about.

Injections - No more pip. 0
Gain in strentgh. 8 Im making gains this week very easily.
Gain in weight. Leaning out alot. No weight gain but stayed at the same this week, but looking alot more vascular and bigger then before.

Weight loss 8lbs
BF Will check body fat 5 weeks in.
Side effects. Sleep loss, loss of appetite, lots so sweting. Its the same as it was the first week in. Nothing worse nothing less.

This cycle is going great. My body feels really good. My bench went up from 250lbs to 280lbs and im only on week 2, but i will play it safe so i do not get injured.

Im curling 200lbs with a bar.

Squats have gone from 260lbs to 300lbs.
Deadlift Started at 500, and now deadlifting almost 600lbs.
Old 08-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #15
Dawgpound_Hank

Wow never seen/met anyone before that could curl 200 lbs and yet not even bench 300! Thats some serious bicep strength you got dude! Also, never knew of anyone whos dead was 2x that of their squat. You got some weird numbers goin' on there fosho bro! Congrats on the gains.