• Sep 2022

lift ill try that.

Comment

• Kluso
      Vet
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by unclem
      lift ill try that.
      Yeah, I used hcg a few years back for that reason and it worked very well! 500ius once or 250ius twice a week is all you should need. I wouldn’t suggest higher because many get estrogen sides. Should be fine at 500ius or less even. I may have even just done 250ius once a week. Just run it longer. Till there back to normal and then save the rest for next time. Although I have only needed to do it once before after a long tren run. Been lucky with that issue I guess. I still have like three boxes leftover. Hopefully still good.

Comment

• unclem
        Banned
        • Sep 2022

thanks kluso. ill go with it.

Comment

• unclem
          Banned
          • Sep 2022

hcg & your nuts

Originally posted by liftsiron
          HCG on cycle to keep your nuts. Do search we have several very good articles about it.
          thnx lift i got it. drs are going to 5,000ius week. my endo told me he would give me hcg at that dose all at once. that shit is gtg for wellbeing but i know you take 250, 500 ius.

Comment

• unclem
            Banned
            • Sep 2022

i mean it guys i think i fucked my nuts up as i bought hcg, bac h2o i did 500 mon- thurs. but nothing and i cant feel my nuts there sunk up in my orvus or somewhere. i dont desier sex at all. i hope this works.

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
              • May 2019

i mean it guys i think i fucked my nuts up as i bought hcg, bac h2o i did 500 mon- thurs. but nothing and i cant feel my nuts there sunk up in my orvus or somewhere. i dont desier sex at all. i hope this works.
              Damn if my nutts disappeared like that I doubt I'd ever touch gear again! I've been cycling on and off since 2003, and never had that happen, only slight atrophy. Then again, I've never did large cycles like many do.

You got to give it time to work dude - takes longer than a week if you're bad off as you say.
              Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• unclem
                Banned
                • Sep 2022

iam going to go with wat u guys said. yes big guy my nuts are not even there, cant feel them. your wright dawg i did use massive amounts of gear. i think i fucked myself up down there. but ill give it sometime on the 500 ius 2 x week see wat happens. iam going to ask my dr. for Kyzatrex see wat happens.

M

Comment

• Dawgpound_Hank
                  • May 2019

iam going to go with wat u guys said. yes big guy my nuts are not even there, cant feel them. your wright dawg i did use massive amounts of gear. i think i fucked myself up down there. but ill give it sometime on the 500 ius 2 x week see wat happens. iam going to ask my dr. for Kyzatrex see wat happens.

M
                  If it's THAT bad, I seriously doubt running only 500iu per week WHILE on a big cycle is going to do anyhting at all. You should prolly come off for awhile, or at least drop down to trt, THEN try jump starting the HCG with 2500-5000iu a week for a couple weeks, THEN back off to 500iu per week. Don't expect much if you are running a big cycle too. As the old saying goes - you can't have your cake and eat it too.
                  Dawgpound Hank is a fictional character,. All posts by my character are merely for entertainment purposes and not meant to be taken seriously.

Comment

• unclem
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2022

Originally posted by Dawgpound_Hank
                    If it's THAT bad, I seriously doubt running only 500iu per week WHILE on a big cycle is going to do anyhting at all. You should prolly come off for awhile, or at least drop down to trt, THEN try jump starting the HCG with 2500-5000iu a week for a couple weeks, THEN back off to 500iu per week. Don't expect much if you are running a big cycle too. As the old saying goes - you can't have your cake and eat it too.
                    ok ill try that see what happens.

Comment

Working...